Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and make your assumtions, but I don't see a c section that interesting or different. No doubt it hard but interesting enough to put an open forum.
Steve, I believe you can shut up

Go and make your assumtions, but I don't see a c section that interesting or different. No doubt it hard but interesting enough to put an open forum.
Steve, I believe you can shut up
I agree, getting your stomach cut open and having a baby taken out isn't bad at all.

I was an artist in a female body-painting contest once! One of the best nights of my life! :lol: :)

I'm going to beat the men here: Pics? Although I think I want to see them for totally different reasons ;)

At what point did I say it wasnt bad?

It's not that you said it wasn't bad, but your attitude appears to be completely dismissive in general. You a being disrespectful and lack empathy for these women who have, most likely, been through a rather traumatic and huge event in their lives which should have been inspirational and beautiful.
Natural birth is epic, but a c-section takes courage and strength. It's a long road to recovery, all while looking after a new life. You have literally put your life at risk for someone else's, and it results in pain and not always a happy ending. Plus there's an epic scar... enlighten me as to the non-adventure?
Remember: If you don't give a toss you don't have to comment, and to dismiss what others are proud of (major acheivements in their own right) is just outright rude.

Last edited:
wow i assumed this would be great thread of heroic tales and great feats of courage and adventure, just a bunch of girlies talking about c sections and where they live

OH great, just what APS needs, another douche bag....

What great feats have you done??? If bringing a new life isnt considered in your small mind as something a person has done, then what is??

No point trying to explain myself to the likes of you, it wasnt that fact its what you listed as what you've done its the fact you start discussing it. And you can call me all the names you want, just words on a screen to me.

what is a forum for if not to discuss things? please crawl back under the rock you came from.

Your here for 5 minutes and you think you can tell us what we can or cannot discuss???

So I can't voice my opinion on how a thread is turning out. My first post was just a general obsivation. But if you want to argue go for it. Just don't expect a responce from me

I'm going to beat the men here: Pics? Although I think I want to see them for totally different reasons ;)

I wish I had a camera on me...but that would have been creepy wouldn't it? :)

The funniest thing was (and let me explain I was 18yrs old at the time, not the fossil presented before you today :lol:) one of the girls (of similar age) I was painting stood there in front of me literally wearing a piece of string and said "I've never done anything like this before!" ....to which I replied "well, that makes two of us then!" :p ....believe it or not it was a fund-raiser at a local RSL organised by the female singer we used to have playing in our band at the time....it wasn't my fault....I was just an innocent, overjoyed casualty :D

I wish I had a camera on me...but that would have been creepy wouldn't it? :)

The funniest thing was (and let me explain I was 18yrs old at the time, not the fossil presented before you today :lol:) one of the girls (of similar age) I was painting stood there in front of me literally wearing a piece of string and said "I've never done anything like this before!" ....to which I replied "well, that makes two of us then!" :p ....believe it or not it was a fund-raiser at a local RSL organised by the female singer we used to have playing in our band at the time....it wasn't my fault....I was just an innocent, overjoyed casualty :D

When it's art it's not creepy, just ask the guy I met on the street the other day who invited me up to his studio for a photoshoot, he's a real photographer, I swear!

[Removed by myself, apologies to Grannieannie, you're absolutely right :)]

Last edited:
Ok people, listen up here.....I was the one who started this thread, and it was....what have you done...not necessarily what have you done that's wonderful or courageous or exciting.....so HUSKEY.....you are the one who presumed it had to be something amazing in the eyes of others. It is a thread for people to post what they like about what has happened in their lives.....and the fact that some people here, including women who have given birth in difficult circumstances wish to express how they feel about what happened to them is .... NOT ... being GIRLIE ...it's being wonderful and human. You might have jumped off a bridge or like me.... survived cancer ....it really doesn't matter...look read if you like, add what you have done if you like....but don't put others down !!!

wow i assumed this would be great thread of heroic tales and great feats of courage and adventure, just a bunch of girlies talking about c sections and where they live

Can't wait til you're banned :)

Oh really? who knew having female reproductive organs was girly...you're so enlightening.

you know reading all this has really made me realise my life sucks!

I have breathed for 31 years.
I gave 10 years of my life to a bastard who strung me along, made me move up and down the coast to follow him only to have him leave me on my parents doorstep with our belongings, responsibilities etc never to be seen again.
I now have two mini's, a wonderful man and still have my beautiful "children" (how you could leave and not fight for the animals is beyond me)
I have watched creatures be born, held them in my hands and loved them.
I was there when Ross had his stroke and coped all by myself for the month he was in hospital. I don't wish that experience on anyone. Oh and there are more signs of stroke than speech impediment, numbness/ weakening or drooping of one side of the body. There is vomiting and profuse sweating and it can happen to ANYONE regardless of age!
I have been there in death, held them and told them it's ok to move on.

I have done things like snorkeling, hiking etc. but they are just little facets of life. Just waiting for the big one to come along

Moved out at 17, lived on my own since 18.
been skydiving
been in a hot air balloon
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets every 2-4 weeks for the last 2-3 years also registered on the bone marrow donor list.
Free diving
SCUBA diving
spelunking
Cycled 91km (will be aiming to do 100KM then 150 etc)
Cycled top speed 70KM/h down hill plans to up that to over 80km/h
done triathlons

cant think of more atm

you know reading all this has really made me realise my life sucks!

I have breathed for 31 years.
I gave 10 years of my life to a bastard who strung me along, made me move up and down the coast to follow him only to have him leave me on my parents doorstep with our belongings, responsibilities etc never to be seen again.
I now have two mini's, a wonderful man and still have my beautiful "children" (how you could leave and not fight for the animals is beyond me)
I have watched creatures be born, held them in my hands and loved them.
I was there when Ross had his stroke and coped all by myself for the month he was in hospital. I don't wish that experience on anyone. Oh and there are more signs of stroke than speech impediment, numbness/ weakening or drooping of one side of the body. There is vomiting and profuse sweating and it can happen to ANYONE regardless of age!
I have been there in death, held them and told them it's ok to move on.

I have done things like snorkeling, hiking etc. but they are just little facets of life. Just waiting for the big one to come along

You sound pretty darn special to me Manda... xxx

One for the golfers...

- 61 (ten under par) best competitive round
- Qualified, but missed cut in Vic Open (can't remember year, between '05-'07)
- Quarter finalist Vic Am (year before Vic Open, above)
- Held +1 handicap for about four years
- Played in the #1 spot for our club in senior pennant (div 4, 3, 2 & 2) for four years
- 3 club championships in four years
- In 2000 when I was 19 I won the junior (U21) club championships as well as the senior club champs, and both the scratch and handicap matchplay titles (clean sweep!)
- Best streak of 17 consecutive rounds of even par or better in competition
- Best streak of 56 consecutive holes without dropping a shot in competition
- Two eagles in one round (1st & 18th)
- Four holes in one (one in practice, one in club competition, two in amateur tournaments)
- One albatross (in practice unfortunately)
- Played 54 holes in one day as a kid

(non-golf)
- Bungee Jumping
- Cage Diving with Great White Sharks
- 150 metre multi-pitch rock climb (only a grade 17 climb, but I'm not very tall!) at The Grampians
- Camped in the snow

Last edited:
So I can't voice my opinion on how a thread is turning out. My first post was just a general obsivation. But if you want to argue go for it. Just don't expect a responce from me

Maybe something you SHOULD have done was a spell check, Mr Charming. Welcome to the forum you're endearing yourself to everyone already, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back