Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flown a light plane across the NSW/QLD border
Won a trophy for target shooting
Had 3 operations
Been kissed by a dolphin :)
Broken a dogs leg (on purpose, in surgery)
Driven all sorts of vehicles
Travelled much of NSW, QLD and SA
Nearly drowned
Been trapped inside a burning ute
Many other things..
.. But best of all raised (and continue to raise) my beautiful daughter :)

You must be great at packing, I'll keep you in mind next time I shift : )

Lol I have had plenty of practice!

I delivered a complete strangers one twin of baby girls at 30 weeks gestation on the side of the road in a datsun 120y and she came out inside the still completely intact womb, like a football with a tiny human inside.

gods...sounds like a uterine prolapse..poor duck!

Gee, my life sounds really dull compared to all yours. MMMM, what can I say that might sound a bit different.

I wrote to death row and lifers in America for about 30 yrs, still writing to a lady inmate now....does that count !!

I have lived in England, Brisbane and the goldy coast
I have been to England, Singapore, Hong Kong, KL, New York, Alaska, Canada, Tazzie, NZ, Paris, Venice, Florence, Rome, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Longreach, Kangaroo Island.
I can play/shred guitar on my Gibson SG
I can play drums
I have successfully bred Cunninghams Skinks
I have a Kawasaki trail bike, that I can ride
I have got a bullseye with bow and arrow
I have shot a gun
I have been within a metre of an 800kg Grizzly Bear

Not bad for 16!

I have lived in England, Brisbane and the goldy coast
I have been to England, Singapore, Hong Kong, KL, New York, Alaska, Canada, Tazzie, NZ, Paris, Venice, Florence, Rome, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Longreach, Kangaroo Island.
I can play/shred guitar on my Gibson SG
I can play drums
I have successfully bred Cunninghams Skinks
I have a Kawasaki trail bike, that I can ride
I have got a bullseye with bow and arrow
I have shot a gun
I have been within a metre of an 800kg Grizzly Bear

Not bad for 16!

Keep going cobber, it just gets better!

Gee, my life sounds really dull compared to all yours. MMMM, what can I say that might sound a bit different.

I wrote to death row and lifers in America for about 30 yrs, still writing to a lady inmate now....does that count !!

That's pretty wild Annie. Good onya! Why did/do you do it?

Hey and thanks for giving me my 600th like!

Life is not a competition Grannieannie it's a journey : )
I bet it was interesting correspondence

It's actually quite weird writing down the things that stand out to yourself from your life.

wow.. my life is boring.
I've lived in the same town all my life (41 years)
I've only ever lived in 2 houses.. at home with mum until i was 21,
then my hubby and l bought a house (20 years)
i've only attended 2 schools.. primary and secondary
I have however met Trinny and Susanna from "what not to wear"
I have got photo's (real ones) of Victoria and David Beckhams kids (my sister was their nanny for quite some time)
I have a signed copy of one of Elton Johns elbums (sister got it when she "visited" him with the Beckhams)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Cos it says you live in Melbourne and you say you live in a town, which I figure
is not Melbourne. Just wondered if you live in the Yarra Valley, I'm from Warburton.

who me? why?

i have 2 kids but they were "c's".. so unfortunately l haven't actually given birth

Me either, my daughter was a c and I have always been disappointed I wasn't able to give birth naturally :/ But regardless of how she came out she will always be my world and my greatest achievement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back