Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either, my daughter was a c and I have always been disappointed I wasn't able to give birth naturally :/ But regardless of how she came out she will always be my world and my greatest achievement :)

Why would you want to do that to yourself! If i could find a way of not having to do it 'like that' i wouldn't even need time to think about it! lol

Ooh, I forgot one and I can't believe I forgot it!

When I was 13 my favourite band was Killing heidi, and they came to Geelong and played at CC Music in town. It was a fairly small shop, so small gig. They were releasing a single, and I got the day off school for it :)

My brother had a broken arm at the time so Ella signed his cast as well as his CD. After that we went and had an ice cream at Wendy's which was directly across from CC Music and then decided to go home. Halfway down the escalator my brother realised he'd forgotten his CD. We went straight back up the escalator which was pretty close to Wendy's, but it was already gone.

My Mother told the security guard at CC Music what had happened but he didn't care. A lady in a tracksuit had been listening and she told us to wait there. She came back a couple of minutes later and told us that Ella said we could come back in and get another CD signed. The funny thing was that everyone else had finished getting their things signed and after we went back in they closed up the shop. Ella signed Fraser's CD and chatted with us for a while, she was very friendly.

I had a crush on Ella Hooper's brother Jesse at the time, so I was quite happy when I turned around and he was standing there talking to somebody. He saw me looking at him so he came over and gave me a hug. Then he said he liked my jacket and gave me another hug. That made my day! :oops:

The pictures I have aren't fantastic, we were using a camera with a film, and when my Mother was taking it out it was damaged :x I was left with no pictures of me with the band, only the ones of my brother and his arm.

We'd been talking to a lady and her daughter at the gig that day, and out of sheer luck my Mother saw them in the street where she worked one day. She told them what happened with the photos, and they said that she had a photo with me and the band. She had her CD signed before me and when she was leaving she turned around and got a photo of me and the band. She didn't even know why she took it, but I'm glad she did. How's that for luck?!

Attachments

• Ella signing Fraser's cast.jpg
    Ella signing Fraser's cast.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Fraser's signed cast.jpg
    Fraser's signed cast.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Signed CD.jpg
    Signed CD.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I was a state champion hockey player when I was 12.
I was a teen mum, have two beautiful boys.
I did things a little backward, had kids then got married.
I have walked the Kokoda track and experiecned alot on that journey. I have been in the trenches our soldiers were in 70 yrs ago.
I am part of a group of 10 that raised $36000 for guide dogs nsw act.
I have been pierced 10 times.
I have never been bitten by a snake though :-/

compared to all of you my life is extremely dull... hell even a massive branch falling off a tree onto a house scared the hell out of me, saw it happen today.

compared to all of you my life is extremely dull... hell even a massive branch falling off a tree onto a house scared the hell out of me, saw it happen today.

Time is on your side mate! Follow your interests, stay alive and you'll have tons of fun. Life is long (from your side of the picture!)
The only advice I can give you is to get out of the burbs (at the appropriate time). They are death.

who me? why?

i have 2 kids but they were "c's".. so unfortunately l haven't actually given birth

I live a couple of hours away from Melbourne, in the Latrobe Valley.. near the power stations and we are actually a city now

I tackled Alan Langer, who was dancing, on a table, in his underpants.

Mine was a c too, its still a birth though!!

It's not like you get a second chance. My daughter was a C to after 16 hours. Oh yea it's a birth. Whatever the cirsumstances you have to welcome the new people.

1 was plenty for me though and I wasn't the one giving birth. Pleasure to be a life giver though!

mate it's comment like these why i love fishing ;)

Fishing is a pleasure with or without drugs. Your choice cobber. Be careful judging people, it can come back to bite you.

Last edited:
Mine was a c too, its still a birth though!!
with my first was 39 hours and no progress.. emergancy "c" and have no memory of any of it. There are photo's but i cannot remember anything. I've always felt he was taken not born and l thought it would be different with my second as she was "elective" although it's not possible for me to go natural, but l still feel that she was also taken not born

Fishing is a pleasure with or without drugs. Your choice cobber. Be careful judging people, it can come back to bite you.[/QUOTE]

uploading to /b/ as we speak nuohmygod TROLOLOL

with my first was 39 hours and no progress.. emergancy "c" and have no memory of any of it. There are photo's but i cannot remember anything. I've always felt he was taken not born and l thought it would be different with my second as she was "elective" although it's not possible for me to go natural, but l still feel that she was also taken not born

Wow, taken not born,
How about alive and healthy instead of seriously ill, or worse.

I have been up the Himalayas on a donkey when I was 3
I have fallen head first out of a 2 story building and walked away (well, was actually driven away in an ambulance) with only a broken wrist
I have had meningitis.....TWICE!
I have so far avoided pregnancy
I got away from a freaky looking guy who tried to abduct me from a pet shop when I was 7
I saved my brother and one sister from drowning
I knew Wollongong ax murderer, Keith Schrieber, when we were kids he would carry me around on his shoulders
I have seen orca whales in the wild and swam with dolphins
I lived in the same house until I was 19
Mostly stuff I did when I was growing up, I'm rather boring now

Last edited:
Been married to the same person for 16 years....................still mentally able to explain why :lol:

bungee jumped in Bali to try to cure my fear of heights (not cured yet, but meh was fun), only to find out later that apparently someone died there before because of a malfunction... good thing they didn't tell me before hand.

on the flip side i've also went to an extremely dodgy theme park in Jakarta, rumor has it one of the new rides (aptly named tornado) was so dodgy a row of people fell off, and there was a cover up. Us being 18 years old and finishing up high school thought wouldn't it be great if we tried it out...

Big mistake. The safety harnesses were nothing more than the clicky thingy car seat belts used (those with the red release buttons and pretty old ones at that) clicked between your legs, held on losely i mightn add, and even with the safety bar down there was a good 10 cm gap between me and the bar, literally had to hold on for dear life cz chances are i'd slip through the gap pretty easily... never.doing.that.again... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back