What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For me it's kids on forums who bump there thread up every time someone else list there item for sale - In same cases 6 to 8 times a day/ night:evil:

Drivers who shouldn't be on the road, and people who drive around in there city 4WD paying too much attention to what the kids in the back are screaming about than what is going on around them on the road.

when u have an itch on your back that u cant reach... and no one will scratch it...

or when they do scratch it they scratch to hard and peal the skin... that really grinds my gears lol

Drivers who shouldn't be on the road, and people who drive around in there city 4WD paying too much attention to what the kids in the back are screaming about than what is going on around them on the road.

Yes that's scary and annoying.

I can't wait for school holidays, means they will be off the road for two weeks, and it will be a bit safer for the ones who spend all day driving ( I do enjoy it though) just a few more weeks

when u have an itch on your back that u cant reach... and no one will scratch it...

or when they do scratch it they scratch to hard and peal the skin... that really grinds my gears lol

Sounds like your going out with a weight lifter?:D

What Really Gets To Me Is : Is little know it alls... you post a question or subject and they think they know everything about it.. and you should it their because its the "BEST" way... and just young people in general.. have a very very low tolerance for young people....

went to one of my mates the other week cause he invited a few people over for drinks. ( he is 15 and his girlfriend is 14)... anyway we started to play a drinking game.. and he told her to get involved (she was pretty much done when we started to play )... and i said to her that you should play because you've already had enough to drink and she goes.. "Dont worry about it i never puke... i've had a whole goon bag to my self and i was fine"... just stupid ***** like that makes me soo angry anyway my 2 cents is complete

i do agree with you Auzlizardking..

What Really Gets To Me Is : Is little know it alls... you post a question or subject and they think they know everything about it.. and you should it their because its the "BEST" way... and just young people in general.. have a very very low tolerance for young people....

went to one of my mates the other week cause he invited a few people over for drinks. ( he is 15 and his girlfriend is 14)... anyway we started to play a drinking game.. and he told her to get involved (she was pretty much done when we started to play )... and i said to her that you should play because you've already had enough to drink and she goes.. "Dont worry about it i never puke... i've had a whole goon bag to my self and i was fine"... just stupid ***** like that makes me soo angry anyway my 2 cents is complete

i do agree with you Auzlizardking..

Goon Bag!!! hahaha classic :lol:

Having to repeat everything I say 2 or 3 times for the one person in the kitchen who doesn't listen.
People who get shirty when you tell them to pay attention so you don't have to repeat yourself.
Also people who come in halfway through conversations and then ask you to fill them in on the past 5 minutes.
People who aren't passionate about their job when passion is a prerequisite .
Wait staff in general.
Being interrup...brb

"or when they do scratch it they scratch to hard and peal the skin... that really grinds my gears lol"

Where in the bible does it say a man can't fire off some knuckle children in the privacy of his neighbours home because i don't have a dvd player.
That's what really grinds my gears.
Classic..

Having to repeat everything I say 2 or 3 times for the one person in the kitchen who doesn't listen.
People who get shirty when you tell them to pay attention so you don't have to repeat yourself.
Also people who come in halfway through conversations and then ask you to fill them in on the past 5 minutes.
People who aren't passionate about their job when passion is a prerequisite .
Wait staff in general.
Being interrup...brb

Sorry I didn't get that what where you try to say?

People winging about 4WD's, a car is only as bad as it's driver.

Idiot drivers. If you're going to sit in the right hand lane of ANY two lane road, either do the EXACT speed limit or get in your left lane. Give way signs and round abouts do not require you to stop...some don't even require you to slow down. You merge on to the highway at the EXACT speed limit. You do not get on at 60km/h and then slowly speed up. You do not stop in the middle of a round about. You pull as far left/right as practically possible if you are turning that direction.

Is it really that hard? Some people seriously do not understand how to keep traffic flowing and safe. Slow does not equal safe!

Idiot drivers. If you're going to sit in the right hand lane of ANY two lane road, either do the EXACT speed limit or get in your left lane. Give way signs and round abouts do not require you to stop...some don't even require you to slow down. You merge on to the highway at the EXACT speed limit. You do not get on at 60km/h and then slowly speed up. You do not stop in the middle of a round about. You pull as far left/right as practically possible if you are turning that direction.

Is it really that hard? Some people seriously do not understand how to keep traffic flowing and safe. Slow does not equal safe!

Amen to that. Right hand lanes are for overtaking, not taking in the scenery.

people who tell me im stupid for wanting to retire before im 30
am working my *** off to achieve my lifes dream and be full time dad
(with lots of herps heheheh......want an olive but need to inform the missus
more about the species ....lol)
WILLBEFREE

lots of love Dave

haha thought i'd add again..

virtually nearly everything ****** me off.. i have a really short fuse:oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back