What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bootscooters mainly....then a close second is blokes with their pants hanging off their balls! No wonder you don't see women with half-mast pants! Ain't nothing there to keep em up! :twisted: ...oh....and then those stupid Croc shoes! They come in at an extremely close 3rd!....then....then overweight people wearing leggings! I mean seriously...what is that??????? I'm sure I have a zillion other things I can't stand, but it'd all be too much to list

and moosenoose you look like ??????????????????? and you drive????????? and you have??????????and there is nothing wrong with croc shoes my pair actually saved me from being bitten by a EB it hit the top of my shoe so i love my crocs cause if i wasnt wearing them i wouldve had my thongs on and then i wouldve been going to the hospital (the snake was near my car and i didnt see the poor thing i startled it it took a hit at my foot but my rubber crocs stopped the bite:)) and when you comment overweight people wearing leggings you obviously mean WOMEN not many blokes seem to wear them so why didnt you just say women and what about overweight men with their plumbers cracks sticking out big enuff to drop a coin into sitting at the bar ???????????????????mmmmmmm or the skinny woman or man that needs A FEED bag tied onto them ???huh no one is perfect we all have our own preference on what we like and dont like ......I say each to their own ........

Old people that demand instent respect the first time you see them (hell no it dont work like that no more...)
And people that hate on P platers for what the have seen on the news or heard from some other retards. the easter weekend 20 odd people died on the roads throughout aus how many were a direct result of a p plater? im guessing none because it wasnt blown up in the news like WW3 was happening.
And bindi erwin.

People who don't respect their elders......umm and P platers.

Ppl that squeeze toothpaste at the top intsetaed of the bottom

jockeys.
and that one little rock in your shoe that you can never remove no matter how hard you try.

People who don't look out for motorbikes!! I mean jesus we aren't that hard to see!!!

X2 as i have been a victim of a dick head that did not no how to look both ways before pulling out and dame it hurt when i hit LOL

Lewy

People that ask for advice who dont take the advice and then come back crying when things are going wrong.
People that think they are so much better then everyone else and try to show off when its obvious to everyone else they are a loser.
Guys that treat women like crap.
Those little wannabe teenage gangs who waste their time getting drunk every day and cost tax peyers money with their vandalism.

haha thought i'd add again..

virtually nearly everything ****** me off.. i have a really short fuse:oops::oops::oops:

Ever thoguht about seeing a counsellor *rark rark*?

To be honest I am the exact opposite of you SyKeD I am overly tollerant and very little phases me.

There's some crazy as drivers out there in 4WD's and little Getz's as well - but so long they miss me and don't hurt others I tdon't get all stressed.

What's the point?

Is there actually a point in stressing about things you have absolutely no control over?

The reason I say this is because there's so many better ways to vent anger.

It's also funny, yet slightly ironic SyKeD that you are intollerant of young people... you're not exactly an oldy yourself.... haha... Does that mean you're intollerant of yourself :p (perhaps the counsellor is a good option).

But if anything was to annoy me that's people who are unneserscarily agressive - we're all in this together and no one is getting out of it alive anyways!

Oh and I have a strong adversion to animal cruelty of any kind as well.

People who don't make new people feel welcome.

People who say they don't like someone when they don't know them.

Everyone deserves a fair go.

also fake people, they pretend to be something they are not to fit in, they are living a lie.
and people who are narrow minded and cant accept people who are different.

" TYRE KICKERS "
Mate, they drive me nuts..........
Can you take a photo of this and that etc......
Then either dont get back to you or continue to ask the same questions over and over again.
Had to block a few from sending me PM's........
Mostly kids with too much time on their hands.

What i cant stand is people doing 20-30kph under the limit...ffs. I am always on the road and I have seen some pretty close misses where trucks and cares getting stuck behind these people take risks to overtake. PULL OVER people I have work to do.:shock:

Ahh thats better.......

No wait and what annoys me is my little Beagle puppy sneaking into the house and burying his rotten chicken wings under my pillow. Its so bad now I check it before I go to bed.... Beagle anybody?? I will pay freight .

I am very tolerant...not a lot phases me also slimy6.
But one thing really irks me is people who don't do the right thing by people in this hobby, but are always pointing the finger at someone else! They Act holier than thou!. LOL

I am a pretty easy going person, but at the moment its the little yap yap dog next door that keeps me awake for hours on end almost every night.

Mrs I

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back