What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people who let their cats outside at night and don't get them desexed.
Lost count how many feral cats we have shot.

Gees. I just got home from work to read how much stuff has been written since I read this last night. Its the missus here. The one who suffers the allergy to cig smoke. I have suffered all my life. My parents and the docs used to think I just used to get tonsilitis alot. Prob should have had them removed when I was young but then I think if I took away my bodies initial defence system, which organ would it attack next!. I don't just suffer the typical sore throat and cough. My lymph glands swell to an extremely painful and huge size, headache, blocked ears, many huge painful and stinky tonsil stones, aggrevated lungs with a deep and painful cough and lethargy for afew days which is usually followed by the flu as the afformentioned symtoms leave my body susceptible to any bug going around. At any one time I am almost always suffering from one of the above stages as you can imagine with so many smokers out there still. To keep the symptoms to this level only I take a number of expensive supplements, supplements I wouldn't need without smokers around. I used to be worse. And by the way Australis, Lewy well and truly knows what he is talking about, he smoked since he was a kid until we met and he saw how much it can effect others.

Go Two Dogs. Its a horrible job but someone needs to do it.

Ohh yeah i might aswell Add hmm What di i dont like? Austy! LOL

Hey snakeman, whats the go with knocking my Lewy's typing when you type like this? I honestly didn't expect petty crap like that from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back