What really gets to you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha not funny Mr Bredli....
and Ramsayi, I don't know what I mean! All I know is its gross, it stinks and it can kill you!

lol not at all.Everything including the food we eat is full of chemicals also.As are the exhaust fumes spewing out of the cars that stop in front of Lewys car which in turn gets breathed by lewy and his Missus.Lets start banging on about how filthy cars are lol.

I agree Ramsayi. But smoking is not something people have to do to survive (quite the opposite) but we need to eat to live and unfortunately there are increasing numbers of cars on the road. So with what we already have going into our bodies why add to the problem with cigarettes.

Anyway that is just my opinion, I like to think I am doing the best I can to live as long as I can. Each to their own, if others want to smoke then smoke, just bin your butts afterwards.

They don't call 'em sh-t sticks for nothing ;)

I can't stand people who walk through busy crowds in the CBD puffing away on a ciggie.

Ahh... there's nothing like a face full of someone else's cigarette smoke at 7.30 in the morning :shock: :x

Lol Aust.

Normally it's people walking in front of me and the smoke blows back in my face. I work in the CBD and it happens all the time.

I mean, by all means, if people want to smoke that's fine. But when I have to cop a face full of the smoke and/or ash trailing behind them, I get seriously peeved. I'm sure if I walked through the early-morning CBD crowds with a boom-box on my shoulders playing ridiculous doof doof music, plenty of people would complain about the noise pollution.

crooked cops, judges and magistrates that let murderers, rapists and child molesteres off or give them reduced sentinces under the guise of diminished responsability, or mummy spanked him when he was a kid, or was for a short time,(while commiting the offence) was mentally unstable. if they get reduced sentence, then they should also get the POLLY PIPE and BARBED WIRE treatment.

I just throw mine where ever.... they are bio-degradable

Biodegradable are u for real that are so far from it they last thousands of years be for thay brake down and in this time they kill **** loads of animals on the land and the sea and probably kill some of those very nice reptile's we all seem to love

Biodegradable i think u ort too do a little research first

As for cars polluting the air sig's kill more people each year than any other thing

Lewy

Well I hate cigarettes as well - most of the time I can't help but cough and other times I cough on purpose or cover my mouth and nose with my shirt!

I suppose the thing that really gets to me is people telling me I am too skinny/need to eat more or the wind looks like it could blow me over! Oh and fat people sitting there talking about how gross skinny girls are because they have no boobs or bums - god forbid I should say something about a fat person, yet it's fine for them to say things about my weight.

People that hate cats lol a dog can do just as much damage to wildlife as a cat so leave them alone

Biodegradable are u for real that are so far from it they last thousands of years be for thay brake down and in this time they kill **** loads of animals on the land and the sea and probably kill some of those very nice reptile's we all seem to love

Biodegradable i think u ort too do a little research first

As for cars polluting the air sig's kill more people each year than any other thing

Lewy

Yes, im for real lady.
My cigarettes wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to brake down.

So, you can stick that in your pipe and research it.

i agree imalizard :) my next door neighbours said that to me once before they moved how there dog snaps lizards necks if it sees them down the creek it annoyed the hell out of me owners like that frustrate me, so dogs can be just as bad sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back