what should i go with???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonff

Reaction score
i have done a lot of reserch and stuff and i cant decide on either a pygmy mulga monitor, or a coastal. i will probly be able to get one of the 2 at christmas time (events like that usually boost your savings a bit,lol), but i cant deside ! which 1 would u choose? :)

I would choose the Mulga Monitor, Only because I am a Fan of Lizards.

Go the Mulga, I have one & he is awesome! He is very active and loves to adventure!

coastals RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO COASTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COASTALS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA 100% COASTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and will this be your first reptile?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COASTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coastal yea coastals 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coastals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think anyway yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go coastals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would go a coastal! they are beautiful and come in such a variety of colours and patterns.

Pythons are infineately easier to maintain and keep, That said monitors are a much more active animal. You can treat most pythons like houseplants and they will thrive, water once a week and the occasional feed.....

yeh coastals would be cheaper and easier in my opinion but if i was you id save my pennys and get both:lol:

well, yesterday i went to see coburg aquiriums new reptile section and i think i have had my mind made up for me! i was talking about pythons to the reptile dude there, when he mentioned bredli's and brought a hatchie out of its click clack and let me hold it! he said that they are a really good beginners python, is that correct?

well, yesterday i went to see coburg aquiriums new reptile section and i think i have had my mind made up for me! i was talking about pythons to the reptile dude there, when he mentioned bredli's and brought a hatchie out of its click clack and let me hold it! he said that they are a really good beginners python, is that correct?
Yep, I got a bredli a few weeks ago, she is great. I haven't been bit yet but she does strike, they also grow smaller then a coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back