what should i use?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptapete

Reaction score
i am in the middle of building my snake encloser and i cant figer out wat paints to use couse i dont want any that could hert my snake or should i use paints and just gloss over the top and 1 other thing my spotted python is very aggresive wat should i do

What material are you using for the enclosure? If you are using melamine, no need for paint/gloss etc... If you are using ply, you can use 'Cabothane' to seal it. Remember to also seal all edges corners with a good silastic, and give it plenty of time to air before putting yur herp in it.

As for your spotted being aggressive, they are not normally an 'aggressive' species per se, in saying that I mean to handle. If you have only just got the snake leave it alone for a few weeks to settle in. Other than that, wash your hands very well before handling, support the whole snake, keep other pets away, and be slow and purposeful with your movements, ie don't move your hands around quickly.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back