What snake is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is. It bit my mum on the foot. made her crook but lucky she is a tough old bird.

wow ur mum is soo lucky did she get any treatment??? it looked like a nice lookin brown tooo!!

She was a bit crook not to bad though. She said it was burning for days. The bowl is about the size of a dinner plate. My folks live out in the sticks and normaly they wouldn't kill snakeys but this one was in the house and all fired up. Kept on striking at them and the old fella is in a wheel chair so couldn't get away to quickl unfortunately.

I assume your mother killed it, i'd be rather dismayed if you did. glad she's ok, shame for the snake. :(

Just curious, was your mum bitten before or after she tried to take the snake's head off?????? :roll:

Stupid Question Don't you think? After of course. Look before any of you decide to try and be stupid about this neither
me nor members of m yfamily advocate killing of native animals of any kind under normal circustances but when you are
an elderly person with an invalid husband you have to do what you have to do. Wake up people and be realistic. I posted the
pics to confirm the species nothing mor so If you only have stupid comments to make then keep them to yourself if you don't mind.

Sorry CW but I think Buck's question is valid. It may appear sarcastic but in light of how most envenomations happen I too am curious.
She is extremely lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back