Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any normal carpet that hasn't got Albino Darwin or Jag in it- as going by some threads on here everyone is breeding albinos and jags over most things now..
A nice normal coastal...Very underrated snakes.

yeah I know the market is soon going to be flooded with them :/ I like the normals and hypos, but am not sure what is hypo and what is not, there are some people that are selling hypos for the price of normals and then there are others that are selling hypos for 3 times the price of normals. I am guessing that if they look hypo they are hypo, is this correct or not?

also could some one tell me the difference of hypos and caramels?

barneck amethistine, they get pretty big though, like 15ft+, just dont tell your parents that lol

lol

Ill be getting a wheatbelt (Oops) Stimson's Python soon i dont think there too common are they ( I sure as hell cant find any for sale :p )
maybe :)
they are the one antaresia that I really like :)

yeah maybe I am looking at some crested dragons if the guy still has them for sale :)

Last edited:
You have not actually mentioned what type of animal you want.
Herps come in all shapes and sizes.
How about a perentie? Frill neck? If you are after snakes go brown tree snakes or keelbacks? RSP? If you are after a pet that will get you alot of money down the track forget about it (not going to happen). Just appreciate whats available and good luck.:)

What i don't want is something that one thousand people will be breeding, like the spotteds and darwins are being now
I am thinking of keelbacks, I would like a pair of brown tree snake, but at the moment they are out of my price range
how good are frill necks to handle?
a perentie would need a too big enclosure but maybe a spencers monitor

Any legless lizard!

That is a good idea :)

does anyone know of normal bearded dragon breeders?
normal bearded dragons are so hard to find everything is red, or yellow :)

Last edited:
Hey trench that petshop in town has normal eastern beardies for sale atm. i got mine from there and although he had a slight uv problem when i got him i just fed him with calcium and vitamin powder and chucked him in the sun all day for a few weekends and he is great now. Eats like a champ and has grown around 10-15cm since i bought him. He is also a dark grey most on the time unless my blue tounge chases him and he goes a light yellow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back