What To Put In This Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urs

URS enclosures don't have fittings but they do have spots where you can place (cut out) light fittings etc.

Phil I think you were a bit harsh mate. You like myself surely know that some people like to get a bite with their comments.

Well I still have no idea what to put in here hahaha.. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out. Cheers for all those who were helpful!

Both myself and a good mate of mine have used heat mats on plastic click clacks for AGES without any problem. Scorpions or spiders would be pretty cool in there.

65cm x 65cm is a bit big for scorpions or spiders. All mine just live in containers!

Broad banded sand swimmers look the go so far.

I think I will go with broad banded sand swimmers.. Unless someone can tell me if there are any dragons small enough to live in that sized tank?

lol well done aliveandkicking. i hate when people expect good replies when they dont know what they are really after!

lol well done aliveandkicking. i hate when people expect good replies when they dont know what they are really after!
That doesn't make any sense.. Of course I don't know what I'm really after.. If I knew what I was really after, I wouldn't have made this thread asking :lol:

Get this book:
Its the same one but 2 different covers, most book places have it in stock:

cgrepa2.jpg IMGP6890.jpg

It has all australias reps, go through and highlight the ones you can have on your level of licence, then just read about them and their maximum size when adults etc.
Its a great way to see all the options, as its all colour piks and detailed info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back