Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be any of the big cats. So peaceful yet so prowerful.

I'd definately want to be something extraterrestrial.

HaRd-sTyLiN
user_online.gif

Egg

drop bear

CLASSIC ...ME TOO

An albatross... soaring for days on end above the sea. Or a seagull and steal everyone's fish and chips!

My nickname is/was Dropbear Claire, but i just don't know if i'd have good enough aim to drop on passing tourists to eat them... the camera flashes would just be too blinding.

Peregrine Falcon, apparently they can swoop at about 400kmh.
The wind in your hair (or feathers) would be awesome.

I wouldn't be able to choose! I would love to be a sea eagle - or braminy kite, a rather underrated bird of prey in tha middle of nowhere away from humans, or a lioness - hunting and lazing around, queen of tha sahara. Both majestic and powerful IMO.

I'd come back as a whale bahahaha no one would mess with me (cept the chinese) and id basically own the ocean.... I'm 1/2 way there now... i sing really bad and am on my way to being the size of a whale if i stay at home sick anymore lol

Dolphin for their intelligence, playfulness and swimming ability or a large bird of prey of some sort. What a life, sitting up there at the top of some thermals looking down on the world.

I would be a human chimp hybrid lawyer and sue ppl for discriminating against me.

Some kind of Eagle .
(Grimbeny ; don't you mean Japanese , not Chinese?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back