Whats for xmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, can't say I have noticed that mick.
Mind you, usually if the kids aren't around I'm somewhere fun.
Good luck Razza.

i wish you all the best razza as my dad has had 2 strokes and just had a 3rd annurism removed so i know what its like. all the best hope things work out.

Razza, don't know what's up mate but I wish you all the best with ya results. When they come back good I reckon it's about time you whisked that Magical Missus of yours off somewhere for a couple o' ays of "relaxed lovin'" All the best to both of ya's :)

Sorry fellas none left ! And its gonna be a big boat so i can go out reef fishing

she is paying for it from her business yay !

Your wife is the best. I might fly mine upto your house and your wife can train mine in the selection of gifts. I must say, she always gets me great gifts, but who can go past a boat????? :)

Hey Razza best of luck mate and all turns out well!!!!

I just bought myself a very special jungle as an early christmas present,haven't mad any new additions for a while but found this jungle and just had to have it :D

got any pics of it browns?

Here's a pic of my new addition,she's due to shed anytime now.Can anyone tell me what type of jungle she is?

Also i've been accused of flashing pics of my jungles all over the place by a certain person,but i post pics of jungles because my passion with them lies deep,and for those others who like jungles and appreciate them for what they are,not to boast and gloat...just thought i'd clear that up!!!

Hope you enjoy and i'll post a pic after she sheds 8)

RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

Kids are all looked after thanks to caz
The Wife?

i think she would like a new enclosure
You keep her in a cage?

Perhaps a negative result on some C.T. Scans i have to take in the next day or so
My prayers are with ya there mate, good luck!

I want to sleep for a night in my own bed...........minus children, a healthy boyfriend, kids that appreciate their gifts, families that appreciate what we do for them, less poo from my ex and his mother, negative results for razza on his cat scan tomorrow,

Ok, im starting to see the light... this must be Caz..........????

O
In fact, if anyone has a spare grand, I'll sell them half a mutlitasking house brick.
Ooh Oohh I want one... oh wait... its ok, i have a perfectly good hubby who already does all those things... lmao

All i want for xmas is my two back teeth.... taken out that is... ive been on the waiting list for so long, and my mouth hurts.... do you suppose they will keep the prescriptions coming afterwards?? lmao

RAZZA said:
For me i guess it would have to be something a little different..Perhaps a negative result on some C.T. Scans i have to take in the next day or so :(

cheers

I hope it comes back negative for you also Razza mate! Doesn't sound too good at all! :(

Also i've been accused of flashing pics of my jungles all over the place by a certain person,but i post pics of jungles because my passion with them lies deep,and for those others who like jungles and appreciate them for what they are,not to boast and gloat...just thought i'd clear that up!!!

Keep 'em coming mate! :D

What about some balloons

Now if these only came in the form of serpents....

RE: What about some balloons

browns i would say an atherton maybe?? but i have no experience with jungles what so ever so im unsure. and in regards to the photo's if you dont keep em coming most people on this site will get upset, so dont stop the posting. in fact post more.

Hey Miss Magikal, I sincerely wish you the best for the imminent and far future. I hope that you and Razza have a long and happy life together with and sometimes without your kids.
My xmas wish is health and happiness to you and your family.

Hey Razza and Miss Magikal, I hope all works out for the best with you both. Good luck with your results Razza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back