Whats for xmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Whats for xmas

Also i've been accused of flashing pics of my jungles all over the place by a certain person,but i post pics of jungles because my passion with them lies deep,and for those others who like jungles and appreciate them for what they are,not to boast and gloat...just thought i'd clear that up!!!

Keep posting your pics browns, I love em and I am sure there are lots more who do as well. It is a pity that some can't appreciate what others have in their collections.

yeah miss magical and razza good luck *sends hugz*

and brownsy baby i love you jungle pics so keep them up!

Don't know what's going on but i've been logged out automatically 3 times within 20 mins or so...what is with that?
browns i would say an atherton maybe?? but i have no experience with jungles what so ever so im unsure. and in regards to the photo's if you dont keep em coming most people on this site will get upset, so dont stop the posting. in fact post more.
Ricko that's a true black and white jungle,doesn't look real white in that pic but she just shed last night,will get pics up soon.These guys are only found in a few small areas in far Nth Qld.Thanks heaps for the comments on posting pics,i see they are appreciated by most so i will continue to post pics of nice animals till my hearts content......

Actually my wish also is that Razza gets the thunmbs up from his ct scan results,i have my fingers and legs crossed for ya mate :wink:

I want a Robosapien!!!!

And good luck to fall on all those who need it.

I would rather look at pics of Browns jungles than photos of drunk people!
Keep the pics coming Andrew. Dont let one person's jealously ruin it for the rest of us.

Yeah i like to see photo's of peoples snakes and theres nothing wrong with havin a passion for jungles Browns, keep the pics coming ,i cant wait to see the black and white jungle pics.I think i might post some pics of my own soon.

Keep dem pics coming man! Even if they are only of grotty old jungles :) hehehe, joking mate, you have some fine animals there! In fact if you ever breed those B&W's don't forget this POOR little puppy down here in Vic who doesn't earn much, has 14 kids and a hungry missus to support, and sell him some cheap :)

Yeah mate go the pics. they are always good 2 look at,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back