whats the most stupid and funny thing thats ever happend to you?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old were you jordan , and was this with Corrine ? :D (spelling soz)

ha ha elmo im older than u (ur the 1st person ive seen whos younger than me on this site lol )

i was doing a retile course and i said (to roughyl 58 people) that my diamond never bites (at that time i had him around my neck to prove he doesn't) and the next moment he lashes onto my cheeck and blood comes running down.. i dont think anyone believed anything i said that day :-(..

ha ha elmo im older than u (ur the 1st person ive seen whos younger than me on this site lol )

noooooooooo :evil::evil::evil: Practicly everyone is older than me :rolleyes:

Awwww haha :D ***r (p00r) you Armand :(

I was wearing really cute new shoes at work in a kabab shop and my coworker gave me crap about being so girly so i did a little sashay down the work area, and being a kabab shop there was a lot of grease on the floor I went a over t and ended up in a giggling heap under the stainless steel bench. very funny...very embarrasing (customers in store).

ooh i was in yr 7 or something and im relatively unco and we had to play soccer... so i had to try to kick a goal and i went running up to the ball to kick it and i slid over and landed on my *** in a puddle of mud...

and another

i was living in lorne and drank too much and literally crawled up a street called bay street to get home as the sun was rising and then a local saw me!

I was threatened when i was younger about 14 not to miss the bus, so when doing my hair I got the hair curler caught in my hair. BUT i didnt miss the bus- Yep got on the bus to go to school with the curler still in my hair..

i made a flamethrower with deo and maches and it caught on a nereby bush (lucily it was on its own)

I did a similar thing many years ago, but it was at school while standing outside the library, the flame went up the library brick wall. A teacher was looking out a classroom window and I got a bonus weeks holiday for my effort.

I did a similar thing many years ago, but it was at school while standing outside the library, the flame went up the library brick wall. A teacher was looking out a classroom window and I got a bonus weeks holiday for my effort.

LOL. well done!

Most stupid would be making oink noises at a paddy wagon that had two female ossifers on board. One was carrying a little extra "beef" (or should i say pork) at the time.
That night I deserved to cop the long, and somewhat thick, arm of the law

Bahaha, who hasn't tried the Rollerblades + bike thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back