whats the most stupid and funny thing thats ever happend to you?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well..... there was this one time when I locked myself out of my hotel room in the middle of the night while staying in singapore. it was one of those card slot keys and I forgot it inside

Answered the door to the pizza guy while dressed as a gimp while being spanked by my friend.

Completly broke my leg being thrown in the air.

Had play fights with pizza boxs soaked in petrol then set on fire.

Dragged behind a motorbike on a wheely computer chair.

Ran over friend with a motorbike, giving them horrific burns on thier back.

Broke my arm falling out of a tree because i was trying to swat a mosi.

Kissed my maths teacher in year 10.

Caught a young Dugite in the bush then let it out in my room, it stayed under my bed for 2hrs before i caught it in a plastic tub. (Dont tell mum!)

Went out with a girl who i later found out was insane. (But aren't they all?) :p

:D

I made a makeshift cannon out of an old hot water service, about 1/2 pound of gunpowder and a potato :shock: Went off with such a bang, all the neighbours ran out onto the street looking for the source of the explosion - very shortly followed by the police. They looked around for the longest time but never found me ;)

My cousin and I used to fill up an old vaccum cleaner with LPG and blow flames out the end... lol

My cousin tried to light it one day and after several attempts put his mouth to the nozzle to give it a blow and it exploded in his face. He ran into the house with no eyebrows and a five head (all his hair was burnt off) :)

I made a makeshift cannon out of an old hot water service, about 1/2 pound of gunpowder and a potato :shock: Went off with such a bang, all the neighbours ran out onto the street looking for the source of the explosion - very shortly followed by the police. They looked around for the longest time but never found me ;)
hmm good idea:shock: might try it out:)

but did you put the roller blades on and try to pedal the bike with them? lol:D

Yep! I peddled to get some speed, then put both blades on the ground on either side.
I have to admit it was fun :lol: :lol:

On yr 12 muckup night, me and a friend decided to set fire to the letter box of the chick who used to dob us in for jigging.
She covered it in petrol, then threw a match, nothing happened.
So the idiot lent in close to see why and it went up, she caught on fire, dropped her jacket and we both ran into the alley where i had to do an eyebrow inspection :lol::lol::lol:

I was working for a company that had been targetted several times by armed robbers. We were all shown a video of what to do to avoid being robbed and what to do if you were unfortunate enought to be a victim. This video affected me so much I was dreaming I was being robbed and lashed out at the attackers. After I had landed several very convincing punches and overpowered the attackers I heard them whimpering like a woman, only to realise I was in my bed. My p o o r wife (ex now) had a shiner that a prize boxer would be proud of :shock: I felt so bad, and we had to go and see the mother in law the next day. Try explaining that one ...

On yr 12 muckup night, me and a friend decided to set fire to the letter box of the chick who used to dob us in for jigging.
She? i covered it in petrol, then threw a match, nothing happened.
So the idiot lent in close to see why and it went up, i caught on fire, dropped her jacket and we both ran into the alley where i had to do an eyebrow inspection :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
ur crazy but so so funny

yep she :p I was the one who threw the eggs at her window when we drove back past to see if the jacket was still there ;)

........ trying to pull a leaf out of the front wheel of a push bike while flying down a hill – I would have been okay if a bump hadn’t caught my hand and f lipped me and the bike over onto my back down a bitumen road! :p That wasn’t one of my proudest moments ;) Geeez I was sore after that one I can tell you!

I'm sure I've done plenty of other dumb things, but I may have chosen to blot them out hehehe

dad and i were moving some rocks around, and found a massive ants nest. happened to have a few liters of petrol in a can beside us, so we poured it down the ant nest, dropped a match on it and it went up quite nicely. who needs pest control, thats heaps more fun. kinda hard to explain to mum when she got home why there was a massive burnt patch in the back yard.

Many years ago we used to have fire cracker fights (back in the day of penny bangers). I remember a battle we were having firing sky rockets at each other. I broke a penny banger in half and tied it to the rocket, intertwined the wicks and fired it at my enemy. The rocket ignited, hit the target in the thigh and just at the right moment the penny banger ignited setting my target's leg on fire :shock:

I'm sure if I had grown up in these politically correct times, I'd surely be in jail by now. We all had slug guns and when I went to my mate's farm his father would give me a .22 and his son, my friend a .308 to hunt with (by ourselves). Nowadays that would be classed as ***** abuse or neglect. Back in the olden days, that was considered letting your ***** have a bit of responsibility.

I overtook an unmarked police car...then got done for speeding.

Thats nothing I drove a police car, then tampered with the brakes, Then left it out with the windows down and the keys on the dash, OH yeah i got paid for that job:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back