Whats up for Australia Day?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey hey,

So what does all you APS-ians have planned for AUSTRALIA DAY!
I believe a substantial amount will be at Big Day Out :D watching TOOL (oh i wish:()

I, on the other hand am visiting my beloved poppa in Port Macquarie and am luncheoning with his elderly friends at the local Cafe :) getting more G&T's thrown down my throat than at Christmas! All while being set up by all the elderly with there 'really lovely' grandsons, also attempting to swim at the beach and eat enormous amounts of sausages and lamingtons.

So, tell me what you are doing :D.

Last edited:
well im going down to a reptile show :)
and i might be able to help him out
cheers
brad

im going to a picnic down at my local showgrounds the whole of brookfield (my little community) comes and has this massive feast on the grounds :D

I might go up to the tablelands, I might not.
A swim perhaps?
Making plans would be un-Australian

Going for a long horse ride, taking a picnic lunch, maybe swimmers and take a dip in the creek if the weather is nice...........Also hoping to spot a few reps......have recently seen green tree snakes, red bellies, lace monitor, sand monitor and regularly see a land mullet

my plans other then being aussie and not a hairy legged lentil eater, is to go to the aunties for a BBQ have a few drinks and hurl abuse at my cousins wife to be whom i dislike a fair bit!

cant get more aussie then that ;)

any sydneysiders going into circular quay to see josh pyke, the whitlams and a few other bands? of course would be rad to see tool but didn't have the cash for tix after christmas. and the crowds in the city tomorrow will be mental, but at least it's not supposed to be forty degrees again.

my boyfriend bought a hat to wear tomorrow with the aussie coat of arms on it, except being made in china with possibly not-so-high quality standards - it has two kangaroos on it, instead of a roo and an emu. classic.:?

my plans other then being aussie and not a hairy legged lentil eater, is to go to the aunties for a BBQ have a few drinks and hurl abuse at my cousins wife to be whom i dislike a fair bit!

cant get more aussie then that ;)

nice work!

well i'll spend my day watching the legend of all aussies on austar.. CROCS RULE for 24 hrs.. yahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love it

Last edited:
well i'll spend my day watching the legend of all aussies on austar.. CROCS RULE for 24 hrs.. yahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love it

i wll be alternating between this marathon and kingswood country marathon on tv1 oh and i may eat a lamb

Gotta love it

dammm :(....our box blew up :S..cant get it fixed as of yet
so no CROCS RULE for me :)
cheers
brad

Gotta love it

if i had cable that would def. be my plan as well! i might get a bit sad tho *sob*

I have a gig at a local hotel on Aussie Day. It's work but it's the price you pay being a muso :) Plus the money's just too good to resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back