What's wrong with this Picture??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt work try this

enclosure.jpg

Larger pythons often seek to stay in water when the air temps drop - water stays much more stable, even if it seems cool to us. Olives and water pythons, even carpets & diamonds will stay in water for days if the air temps are colder than they enjoy.

Jamie.

awesome cheers for putting the full pic up... Looks awesome alot of time there mate.
How long on average dose it take you to clean this enclosure?

Cheers, Daniel

Larger pythons often seek to stay in water when the air temps drop - water stays much more stable, even if it seems cool to us. Olives and water pythons, even carpets & diamonds will stay in water for days if the air temps are colder than they enjoy.

Jamie.
I agree Jamie, my Diamonds are always in and out of their bowls during cooling.

awesome cheers for putting the full pic up... Looks awesome alot of time there mate.
How long on average dose it take you to clean this enclosure?

Cheers, Daniel
Cleaning made easy by designing each enclosure to have one low point with a drain , hose and valve at that point for easy cleaning and in the waterbowls and aquarium too. Each enclosure takes about five minutes because of this...Just use a scrubbing brush and F10 with a jug of water or hose and all the water drains out of the Easy Drain.

This enclosure is a three bay enclosure i designed to house a diamond in the main section with the fish, a beardie in the top corner enclosure which is 3 ft x 2 ft x 1.5 ft, a spotted python in the bottom enclosure at the same dimensions. The extra enclosures and aquarium are optional extras for our 6.5 ft x 4 ft x 3 ft enclosure.

Thats an awesome enclosure. Thats one lucky diamond python :)

Some of my snakes love to have a little swim in our fish pond. but my coastal girl literally craps herself in even a few cm's of water, and get outs really quick.

Plain nuts - that is amazing!!! how awesome is that. it was all for show but now your diamond has really made use of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back