where is Ram Chandra now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: last show

Hi kersten , yeah ive seen adrian sauls show a few times. And is quite good. I think he still co owns it with Dave Cavendish from Radical reptiles

If you want to see a good show there is a guy at childers named Ian Jenkins and for only $10, you see him free hand all his snakes, including inland and coastal taipans. I was there a few months back, and ill definatly being going back as his currently expanding his range of reptiles.
I had my picture taken with a baby salt water croc.

Very highly reccomended.

His website is www.snakesdownunder.com

Cheers
Djai

RE: Re: RE: re where

If anyone would like to part with their copy of Ram Chandra s book 'search of the taipan'. If its in good condition send me a pm and ill buy it for $20.

cheers dee.

RE: Re: RE: re where

Lol oops I should have been more specific when I mentioned the free handling....I LIKE the fact that Adrian doesn't free handle. I'm not a fan of shows which include it.

Re: RE: last show

djai said:
yeah ive seen adrian sauls show a few times. And is quite good. I think he still co owns it with Dave Cavendish from Radical reptiles

hi again,
followed up information for everyone re adrians show just to get all the right infor for here, here is an extract from the reply email i got from radical reptiles

"Can you please jump on line into the forums (we are still waiting on registration confirmation) and correct the entry that states that David Cavendish co-owns the business with Adrian.

Please correct the name to David Williams and that it is not co-owned but Adrian did train David and the show is the same as Adrians."

hope that helps anoyone who is intrested anyhow.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back