White at night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorey007

Reaction score
Gotta love the white at night.

Attachments

• IMGP7554.jpg
    IMGP7554.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 327
  • IMGP7555.jpg
    IMGP7555.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 339
For some reasonI will say its a darwin....

-Will

the shape of the head and the dorsal markings are making me think its a snow corn or an albino corn. they look very similar to my pets i had while living in the uk.

I was thinking the same thing (but tried to guess) ..looks similar to the corn I had overseas, same shape, and can't see any heat pits on the sides.... Im a noob lol..

-Will

EDIt Amelanistic corn markings are usually orangey not pale yellow though...

yer no dought a corn , is that a snow or a blizzard ?

Last edited:
It's an albino corn snake. I just realised that I should have put it in the exotics thread. Sorry, my bad guys. If the mods can move the thread that would be much appreciated.

your gona get blasted with them photos on here from all the exotic haters....LOLOLOLOL

looks to be a snow i think. i love corn snakes :( pity i had to leave mine back in the UK

Relax. It's a snow corn. Pics were taken at Crocodylus Park tonight....Not mine (should have put that in the post first forgot that people might assume it was mine). After handling it I wished it was though.

Relax. It's a snow corn. Pics were taken at Crocodylus Park tonight....Not mine (should have put that in the post first forgot that people might assume it was mine). After handling it I wished it was though.

They are a nice snake..half the people on this site prob have exotics... LOL... thousands of them goin around....same with rosy boas, red tail boas, ball pythons, they are everywhere.. nice to look at

Here is a pic of the snow corn and another corn taken this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMGP7535a.jpg
    IMGP7535a.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 213
i dont know what to think of corn snakes theres some that i like but yer

Thats why i love this site,nearly everyone jumped up and down without realising that he was at a nature park,which he should of explained in the first post.

Thats why i love this site,nearly everyone jumped up and down without realising that he was at a nature park,which he should of explained in the first post.

Yeah was funny how people automatically jump up and down. Sad thing is I shouldn't have to explain. People shouldn't jump to their own conclusions. People should at least ask questions rather than assuming. You know what they say about assumptions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back