White at night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They let you hold them there??

I don't know about it usually. I hadn't been there in years. It was a private function so they were happy for us to handle them. Certainly sterilised when I got home though.

Ummm ahhhh, a corn snake..... only a few thousand people keep them, many thousands of them are being bred here in Australia each year, they turn up as wild rescues every week and people are now keeping them not even knowing they are illegal to keep nor are they even aware there is a native licensing system in place.... Don't get me wrong, I'm totally against them being here, but even though they come from another country, they barely fit the term "exotic" anymore.....

Your on the money there JasonL,they have been here for years and captive breed for generations.Dont get me wrong, Their still illegal,seen some spectacular ones on American sites,the array of colours etc are appealling to alot of ppl.

Ah one day we'll be allowed exotics. Mighty impressive animals. They tramp all over the anteresia family thats for sure. Same size, infinite morphs!

Nice looking as they may be, I wouldn't give up a platinum or any spotted for that matter...Or BHP...or any snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back