Who dares wins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who dares wins

instar said:
Moongoose generally win, slightly faster reflexes than the cobra and mass together making it hard for snake to define a single target. Thats nature, sometimes harsh, always amazing! :D

About time the truth of the situation came to light. Its the fact that the mongoose can anticipate the strike of the cobra and get out of the way. They are a split second faster than the cobra too so they can repeatedly strike the cobras head after they have dodged the cobra's strike thus stunning then killing the cobra.

mongoose that are very fast and are able to grasp a snake after it has struck the snake.

And when they mass together, its called a "mob".

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who dares wins

when i said 99 times out of 100 the mongoose always wins, i meant sometime even a mongoose can slip, blink or have a mild stroke! :)

I watched 3 in india bailing up a cobra in a maize field, it was absolutely brutal!
They looked like cute little fuzzy animals until they start hissin and baring their teeth, and when 2 or 3 tear a 7ft cobra to shreds in front of you, they don't seem so cuddly anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back