who has

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse2000

Reaction score
who has a basic licence and who has a advance i wat to see how many people have basic and advance licences it will be like who has the most of basic wins or if more people have advance they win i have a basic:D

I have a Basic Class 2 license. Not really interested in going advanced at this stage. The basic C2 has the snakes I want.

I got the advanced non-venomous with the idea of getting womas, but then they went onto the basic license, so I dropped back to basic. Advanced costs twice as much and not having it reduced temptation a little bit.

I have an advanced licence in my state. I need it for my Croc. Now I have it, im going to get a Lace Monitor.

i have the basic at the moment but intend to upgrade to advanced if i decide to get a lacie or when i get around to going for mty venomous

I have the advanced so I can keep roughies, will add greens to the collection after christmas though. Will upgrade to venomous soon once I get more experience with elapids.

ive got a cat one in nsw which at the moment enables me to keep the species i want....

on another note jesse you must have the record for most threads in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back