Who is taking what to the NSW expo's ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monitor_Keeper

Reaction score
*Not including snakes*

Here is to hoping that eggs hatch and mothers lay, what lizards will you be bringing to the NSW expo's next year ( Castle Hill, Penrith etc )?

Last year i was only able to attend castle Hill but saw quite a few Blueys ( morphs included, Beardies ( morphs included ), Ackies, knobbies, marbled's and some cool pricky forest skinks which where quite nice.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you Give me more info on the expo?
Im new to reptiles and would love to attend

Rodentfarm has decided to sponsor the Castle hill reptile Expo next year. If there is enough interest we'll set up a stall with our usual expo specials on Quail, rabbits, Rats and mice. Anyone wanting bulk orders will save the usual freight and packing so a bit of advanced notice would be helpful as supplies are in short supply at present.

Rodentfarm has decided to sponsor the Castle hill reptile Expo next year. If there is enough interest we'll set up a stall with our usual expo specials on Quail, rabbits, Rats and mice. Anyone wanting bulk orders will save the usual freight and packing so a bit of advanced notice would be helpful as supplies are in short supply at present.
Sweet, will definitely buy some quail off use.

BUMP.

I remember last year there was a actually a nice variety except for class 2 species ( Only GTP's ), anyone know if there is going to be more class 2 this year?

Honestly, I think Sydney reptile expos need to step up there game, quality animals at lower prices, Not allowed to sell regular beardies or blueys. no one under 18 allowed entry (or a seperate expo for kiddies and big family's with prams that block the way of paying customers, good human food that doesn't cost more then the animals and cheaper good looking animals that make it worth wil driving some where other then a McDonalds car park to buy a better quality animal at a cheaper price....

Honestly, I think Sydney reptile expos need to step up there game, quality animals at lower prices, Not allowed to sell regular beardies or blueys. no one under 18 allowed entry (or a seperate expo for kiddies and big family's with prams that block the way of paying customers, good human food that doesn't cost more then the animals and cheaper good looking animals that make it worth wil driving some where other then a McDonalds car park to buy a better quality animal at a cheaper price....
You would ban the youth (the future of the hobby) attending the expo?

Last years expo's were like a swarm of women with prams and children which isnt actually a bad thing as they are going to be the future breeders and purchasers ...

Last edited:
Proberly should have chucked a few "lol"s on the end of this sentences to lighten then mood on that second last comment, im not that angry about it lol But i'm sure people that have been before know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just a not worth going these days, The shows could be alot better...

The shows are good and worth going as there isn't much similar that happens for the rest of the year. It is a good eye opener even though some could be better organised and set up.

I don't go to a reptile expo for the food...
I don't go to a reptile expo to watch snake shows for kids either...
I go to talk to the breeders buy what i want from them and find out all the cool stuff they did not bring to the show that they can sell me.

I don't go to a reptile expo for the food...
I don't go to a reptile expo to watch snake shows for kids either...
I go to talk to the breeders buy what i want from them and find out all the cool stuff they did not bring to the show that they can sell me.
Pretty much sums up my reasoning for going each year haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back