Wholly Crap...Some People....Blue Tongue and Jungle together!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about less venom and then you call us Troglodytes!!! Please..
Lets look at this with a little less venom hey!

The person keeping these animals obviously is doing their best, both animals look to be in good condition.
The cage is heated, has UV, they have the appropriate cleaner and it all looks neat.
For all we know when they come home they take the animals out for a bit of exercise.
The way to help people is not to berate them for doing their best, rather to acknowledge what they are doing well, and suggest what can be improved.
I try and follow this rule, though it's often difficult on this site with the number of troglodytes that should spend more times working on their own failings rather than working on every body else's.

Lets look at this with a little less venom hey!

The person keeping these animals obviously is doing their best, both animals look to be in good condition.
The cage is heated, has UV, they have the appropriate cleaner and it all looks neat.
For all we know when they come home they take the animals out for a bit of exercise.
The way to help people is not to berate them for doing their best, rather to acknowledge what they are doing well, and suggest what can be improved.
I try and follow this rule, though it's often difficult on this site with the number of troglodytes that should spend more times working on their own failings rather than working on every body else's.

Good point. I keep my pet foxes in with my chickens. It's a clean environment and I'm doing my best so all good.

Good point. I keep my pet foxes in with my chickens. It's a clean environment and I'm doing my best so all good.

hahah hows that running for ya Darlyn? Yea look, fair enough there might not be an issues now...same as a baby fox with adult chickens...but eventually one will give in...and I don't think it will be the fox!

P.s.....Metaphor..in case some people couldn't pick that up lol

All is good here in troglodyte land in our cave, we is one big happy family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back