Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been kicked my a horse in the stomach, winded me for a good 10 minutes. He was a cranky horse :?

JasonL said:
Thats where I got bitten too!! Had a bruise the size of my fist and lost all feeling for a few months. Was riding at the time when the horse beind me had a sudden dislike to me.

TrueBlue said:
Got tagged by one of my tigers years back, and my theroy was to sweat it out,

I tried the sweating it out theroy with a big Red Back spider bite. My advice for anyone who gets nailed by a RBS, go to hospital :mrgreen: Not exactly the best couple of days I've had.
Typically my luck, house full of vens and I get nailed by a spider :shock:

i got bitten by a yellow faced whip snake and a few green tree snakes and repetatively by a couple of bts :lol: but nothing massively dangerouse the lil whippie stung for a bit but for some reason didnt hurt like i expected maybe only a tiny bit of venom ?

Trublue do u own roughies ? ? they are awesome snakes :)

thanks
nath

yeah used to keep them, hot snakes in more ways than one.!!
littlle bugger nearly killed me.

yes ive heard the can be a hand full but still they are very intriguing and i think they looks sooo cool. do u have any pics trublue ?

thanks
nath

I nearly got tagged by a Diamondback Rattlesnake when I was in the desert in Arizona.

We were out shooting and I stepped over a rock, then heard the sound. (My sphincter puckered up tighter than a decimal point!)

I froze on the spot and called out to my Grandmother. Believe it or not, my grandmother shot it with her pistol. The damn snake was barely a metre away. It taught me to be a little more careful out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back