Why are Geckos so expensive ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ $800 a fortnight I would be looking for better job!!!

That's not nice!. It dose not matter what ppl make it's how they spend it ppl who only have earned this it's easy to live with If I make $400 a week obviously IDE be living week by week but IDE still be trying to save for a rainy day and living within my means. it's plane rude to say that! You don't know what ppl do for a living maybe they help unfortunate ppl with disabilitys. So pull your socks up and don't insult someone's job!

Cheers Brenton

They may well do that, but why complain about earning little money if your happy with it. I was out of work on the dole got a crap job paid $13 an hour worked my *** off an now have a better job that pays of $37 an hour no complaints. So you could say I have pulled my sockes up mate.

They may well do that, but why complain about earning little money if your happy with it. I was out of work on the dole got a crap job paid $13 an hour worked my *** off an now have a better job that pays of $37 an hour no complaints. So you could say I have pulled my sockes up mate.

Y not ignore it then complain then good on you for you sucking money off the dole(not being nasty) and getting a good job but don't need to criticize someone else it was never said in a complaining contex. Congrats on your socks as well :)

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back