Why

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrone

Reaction score
Why do people put topic headings in CAPITAL LETTERS it is very annoying :evil:

(im talking about the things in main page where it says recent topics and they r in bold :evil: )

people will either read them or not capitals wont do anything .... other than annoy the Shiiiitttttee out of ppl

End rant

arnt there bigger things in this world to get annoyed at?? i dont think CAPITAL LETTERS and low case are really something to get annoyed at.

IMO.

cheers
d

re WHY

I dont give a dam about capital letters,its the EMOs,hybrids and this Vs that posts that i find boring,when a sensible reptile thread comes up it dont last long,chit chat will stay an thats that,i realize that :lol: (stamps feet :p )

RE: re WHY

I hate it more when the topic title is "HELP!!!!! OH MY GOD IT"S AN EMERGENCY SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE BEFORE THE WORLD COMES TOO AN END AND WE ALL DIE!!!!!!!!" and once you click on it it says "hi um I needs to no what to callz my snake cos he duznt hav a name yet thx for ur hlp"

:shock:

Re: RE: re WHY

OuZo said:
I hate it more when the topic title is "HELP!!!!! OH MY GOD IT"S AN EMERGENCY SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE BEFORE THE WORLD COMES TOO AN END AND WE ALL DIE!!!!!!!!" and once you click on it it says "hi um I needs to no what to callz my snake cos he duznt hav a name yet thx for ur hlp"

PMSL!!!! :lol: :lol:

I agree OuZo!

OuZo said:

ARE YOU GETTING COUGHED ON AT WORK?

RE: Re: RE: re WHY

Capital letters on the net is shouting and as such considered rude.

just a question on the capital letters on the net. what are the origins of this philosophy of it being rude? who considers it rude.? where did it originate? or is it personal choice or belief?

flame suit at the ready. just intriuged that's all. and tired. look ma - no capitals

you know exactly

No really, I don't lol. We've finished for the arvo but I'm stuck here installing upgrades and crap :(

OuZo said:

lol this is one of the funniest things ive read in this site lol
well said ouzo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO IS IT BAD TO TYPE MESSAGES IN ALL CAPITALS TOO?

Lol it's funny cos it's true!!! I feel bad for the people with a real emergency now cos I usually ignore the "HELP!! URGENT!!!" threads now til I'm desperate :shock:

RE: Re: RE: Why

Try yelling in real life at people... you get about as good a reaction from them as has been shown here!

Me: "HELLO. MY NAME IS CHRIS"
Person: "Stop yelling at me freak" or my fav alternative.: "Oh! aren't you a special boy Chris!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back