Wild Brown Snake Eating Pics & Other Herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lacey has a birth defect of some sort relating to a calcium / bone growth problem, it's tail is kinked as well... great pics BTW, finding an elapid eating always makes for good pics.

The Lacey has a birth defect of some sort relating to a calcium / bone growth problem, it's tail is kinked as well... great pics BTW, finding an elapid eating always makes for good pics.
Thanks yea thats what i thought might be the case, Do you reckon he will be able to make it much longer?, It didn't affect him in anyway that i could see.
Thanks Tim.

Hard to say, it would be effecting him, and it's a tough world out there so I personally wouldn't be putting money on him to reach adulthood..

do wild lacies eat anything more than carrion?? ive heard they scavange and eat dead prey, do they catch and kill their own food??

i live on the central coast

Hi i live on the central coast, cant seem to find that many good spots. Could you pls give us the heads up on the location :D thanks

Hi i live on the central coast, cant seem to find that many good spots. Could you pls give us the heads up on the location :D thanks
Hi there sorry but i dont give out locations, i would love to give them out to people but i can't trust everybody these days. All i can say is you live in Woy Woy then just look at a map and pick a spot there is allot of National Parks and in them you will see various herps.
Thanks Tim.

I understand, just today i found someone had completely ravaged a spot along the pacific highway, there was beer bottles smashed everywere and the remains of a headless snake, not a pretty sight :shock:

I understand, just today i found someone had completely ravaged a spot along the pacific highway, there was beer bottles smashed everywere and the remains of a headless snake, not a pretty sight :shock:
Yes this is a great explain why my spots are secret only i know. Do you know what snake it was?
Thanks Tim.

im pretty sure it was a death adder, it was partially decayed. Just from the bone structure( stumpy looking body) it looked like a death adder. a bit hard without the head and all. I was going to take a picture but i had left my camera at home:oops:

im pretty sure it was a death adder, it was partially decayed. Just from the bone structure( stumpy looking body) it looked like a death adder. a bit hard without the head and all. I was going to take a picture but i had left my camera at home:oops:
Really one snake that i am deing to get a pictures of, i have seen a few before i got myself a camera and got into Herping.
Thanks Tim.

cool, ill let you know if i find one. im pretty sure theres a few up girrakool way, keep checking my galleries as i am now going on more trips out in the field so i might upload a pic of one if and when i find one ^^. I'm new to the site can you add me pls I'm not all that sure on how to add friends, thanks Lawrence :)

cool, ill let you know if i find one. im pretty sure theres a few up girrakool way, keep checking my galleries as i am now going on more trips out in the field so i might upload a pic of one if and when i find one ^^. I'm new to the site can you add me pls I'm not all that sure on how to add friends, thanks Lawrence :)
Awsome mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back