Wild Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol unless the snake catcher performed some pretty impressive magic being-in-two-places-at-once tricks she DID move it herself :lol:

Lol unless the snake catcher performed some pretty impressive magic being-in-two-places-at-once tricks she DID move it herself :lol:
LMAO, just for the dummies... ummmm me, do you all live together?

Your too young Kersten for vixen to be your Daughter.... 31 & 18, that makes you 13 when you became a Mum, nah...hehehehe,
Spill the beans...:)

Yes I moved it myself haha, I just rung them to get an idea on a good place to release it. :D

And no sadly he didn't get a rat, really have no spares at the moment so he had to go without. :(:D

LMAO, just for the dummies... ummmm me, do you all live together?

Your too young Kersten for vixen to be your Daughter.... 31 & 18, that makes you 13 when you became a Mum, nah...hehehehe,
Spill the beans...:)

:lol:!! very close herp community here! :p

Hmmmm no, I'm not Vix's mum lol. Even more disturbing than the fact that I would have been 13 at the time is the fact that my other half would have been 11. Even I ain't that bent :lol: And she's WAY too quiet (yes, too quiet!) to be genetically related to me :oops:

True enough Miley, everyone knows everyone....even those of us who don't realise it....make sense out of that! By the way, how's your mum? :lol:

:lol:!! very close herp community here! :p
So true, so true..... hello Simon, hello Vix , hello miley, hello Kersten and hello to Kris if he is there too...have I forgotten anyone?

I always cringe when i see a python hanging over rats cages. It makes me wonder how many times it struck down in an attempt to grab one, but instead bit hard onto the wire mesh - possibly breaking a few teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back