Wild expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2004 expo would have been worth the trip and seeing as this is going to be bigger and better it would certainly be worth the trip. The CARA conference is certainly something that shouldn't be missed. There are a lot of well known herpers talking and also attending.

Don't miss it, you'll regret it......

I totally Agree Hugsta!!!!!!! Too bad i moved to QLD!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realise reptiles would be sold there...

Can anyone confirm this, and if so any idea on who's selling what...?

what is CARA conferance about

just wondering what the CARA conferance is, im think i will be going to the wild expo this will be my first time

Hi Expansa1... what sort of turtles will you have for sale there? and how much are they?

does qld have a version of this?? i know so many people that would love to go, its tempting to drive down

Queensland certainly could have an reptile/wildlife expo if we all get our act together
everyone wants to go - but so far no takers for the organisational side of things
Food for thought hey
Sandee :)

I'm from melbourne, will be taking the trip up for the expo. Maybe those who want one in their state, go to the Sydney one. Before you know it, it will have passed and you would have missed out. Nothing worse than looking back and saying "I was gonna go to that...", because in reality if you were gonna go, you would be their! If anyone is travelling far to go, where is the ideal accomodation? Or if anyone knows the area, where would be an ideal place to stay? If i drive my accomodation will be my ute.

I was talking to Anthony 2 days ago and he stated NPWS was not going to allow breeders to sell at this expo. Its okay to do so from a herp society based expo, but this ones privately run this year.

Thats a little dissapointing, but im sure the expo will still be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back