Woke up to a croc on the patio

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorey007

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find a croc sitting on the back patio. The weird thing is we're living rural, miles away from water. I let out a few crickeys and wrasssssled it for a bit. lol. Thought I'd share some pics.

Attachments

• P8060632.jpg
    P8060632.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 298
  • P8060631.jpg
    P8060631.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 320
  • P8060633.jpg
    P8060633.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 281
  • P8060634.jpg
    P8060634.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 273
  • P8060639.jpg
    P8060639.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 412
nice, how come his mouth is taped in the last pic?

Ring the Nt news brus that is front page material!

Check between its toes for tags and its back for missing scales. People 'lose' crocs all the time when they get too big.

Unreal, where do you live?

Darwin NT.

The croc collector did it He's come and taken it away now. Off to the croc farm for this little fella.

Ring the Nt news brus that is front page material!

Check between its toes for tags and its back for missing scales. People 'lose' crocs all the time when they get too big.

Yeah he was marked (missing scales) so they are going to work out where it came from. The croc catcher got another one around the corner last night so they've got out from somewhere. I'll have to keep my eye out for more. :shock: Do you know a number for the NT news? I tried to call them but all their numbers are 'during hours' ones. I emailed them though.

so it wont bite him..

crocs are weak at opening their mouths, but are strong at closing them... thats why people can hold their mouths shut easily, even with just their hands

hmmm you sure someone who knows you keep reptiles hasnt dropped it off knowing you would take care of it ?

or it could have wandered aftera water hole dried up

nice looking croc. is that a rottie i can see behind the door?

Darwin NT.

The croc collector did it He's come and taken it away now. Off to the croc farm for this little fella.

Yeah he was marked (missing scales) so they are going to work out where it came from. The croc catcher got another one around the corner last night so they've got out from somewhere. I'll have to keep my eye out for more. :shock: Do you know a number for the NT news? I tried to call them but all their numbers are 'during hours' ones. I emailed them though.

Trust me, if you have emailed them they will contact you! Once i accidentily mentioned that i had caught a snake in an interesting place to a photographer and ten minutes later i got a phone call from a reporter... I didn't even know they had my number lol. They love these stories.

This is kinda how it all went down lol.

[video=youtube;iInDq8bn81g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iInDq8bn81g[/video]

hmmm..makes me wonder where our croc went to or what happened to him, he was stolen from our yard (his enclosed pond) in darwin in 06, about the same size, but i know that your find wouldnt have been our Bruza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back