Woke up to a croc on the patio

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..makes me wonder where our croc went to or what happened to him, he was stolen from our yard (his enclosed pond) in darwin in 06, about the same size, but i know that your find wouldnt have been our Bruza.

The croc catcher thinks it might be one of the ones stolen from Crocodylus Park. Apparently about 80 were stolen :shock: Because it was marked they'll be able to track it and find out where it came from initially. I can't believe someone would steal a croc outta your pond. The nerve of some people.

anyone who steals anyones animals should be sent straight to jail if caught

wow pretty exciting and nice pics, lucky it ended up on your door im sure a few people wouldnt be as pleased as we all would be :D cute dogs, love the little rottie x

Hi Corey

Hi Corey,

You could have put it in with the snakes you sent me (LOL):p

Wayne

some one stol my ducks the other day i was fully shatterd. arfter not feeding them to my animals i got kinda attatched to them ,watched them grow! finally loved em enough to name them!! and bam 2 days later stoledededed!!!

I can't believe it made the front page of the NT News. haha. They totally mis-quoted me and made some stuff up, but it gave me a good laugh. I've been copping a ribbing from friends and family about the apparent 'Crickey' call lol.

I can't believe it made the front page of the NT News. haha. They totally mis-quoted me and made some stuff up, but it gave me a good laugh. I've been copping a ribbing from friends and family about the apparent 'Crickey' call lol.
I just had a look seen ya pic,its amazing all the croc catchers wear thongs ...snake catchers on the other hand :lol::lol::lol:(only did it once and technically they were not thongs ,they were crocs and I had socks on too;))
and after all this I found out what are,that you NT peeps call "moon snakes" (Furina ornatus )or as we know them by orange nape :D

As if someone steals ducks for crying out loud! These people have no shame, you can buy them as cute little ducklings cheap enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back