Woma python has R.I

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayden123113

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know how much it cost to get a course of shots from the vets that will get rid of my woma's R.I, I'm pretty sure its R.I he shudders and makes a slight squeak noise. I think ive fixed the cause, he kept knocking over his water bowl and then it would get really humid in his click clack he did it 3 times before I wired to the side of the click clack now it doesn't fall over. temps are 35 hot end 27 cold. any advice would be great thanks.

I don't know about down in NSW but I recently had to take my jungle to the vets for RI antibiotics and it was a lot cheaper than I anticipated. I am purely speculating but I imagine the price would depend on the quantity of antibiotics required, as my jungle weighs 100g and 6 antibiotic injections to date have cost me $40 plus $70 initial consult with re-visit costing nothing :)

I don't know about down in NSW but I recently had to take my jungle to the vets for RI antibiotics and it was a lot cheaper than I anticipated. I am purely speculating but I imagine the price would depend on the quantity of antibiotics required, as my jungle weighs 100g and 6 antibiotic injections to date have cost me $40 plus $70 initial consult with re-visit costing nothing :)
well my woma is only a month old so it probs doesn't even weigh that and I know for a fact that the vets here only charge 30 for consultation fee looks like it might be cheaper than I thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back