WOOHOO!!! early birthday present :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety2

Reaction score
hiya guys, i am sooooooooo excited i just had to share this with you all. I just got the cutest little hypo male bredli from my other half as an early birthday present. I wish i knew how to post pics on here cos i would love to be able to show you all what he looks like :( . Anyway, he is six months old, and had his first feed of pinkyrat last night, and has only bitten me once!!! lol, that was only cos i scared him when i went to take him out of his water bowl to play with him.

Heres the best part of all tho....... While i was choosing this little fella (who i have named RED by the way), my partner took a big liking to a little female bredli (roughly same age but not related), sooooooo guess what i am buying him for christmas lol :), so hopefully in about 2 years i will be asking you guys how i go about getting these 2 little cuties to breed (as i have no idea).

Anyway thanks for looking, i have rambled on enough for one morning, i just needed to share cos as i said i'm sooooooooo excited :)

thanks all cyas

tweety2 said:
hiya guys, i am sooooooooo excited i just had to share this with you all. I just got the cutest little hypo male bredli from my other half as an early birthday present. I wish i knew how to post pics on here

Happy B'day tweety2! :D Wonderful gift from your other half!

To post pix on here, you go to 'add an attachment' just below, then put the 'file name' in the box, click on 'add attachment'.

Look forward to seeing pix of your new lil Red.

oh kewl trader, i will give t a go once the kids have left for school. b'day isnt for another month yet, but thanks lol :)

lol westy, thank goodness my little man has only bitten me once. i have only been bitten 6 times by snakes and all bar 2 of those were from animals we were looking to buy, not mine (needless to say i never bought them hehehe

well ya learn something new everyday, thanks trader :)

:( sorry lutzd, i didn't do it intentionly, i have no idea how to reduce sizes or croping or much of anything else when it comes to pics. I'm not exactly computer smart, i just followed what trader told me to do to get em on here. Once again my many apologises and i promise it wont happen again.

Hey! It's no problem, from my point of view! :) Just trying to help! ;-)

Happy Birthday tweety congrats on a great pressie :D I think you'll find that's a standard bredli not a hypo bit hard to tell as it's just a hatchie and already looks like some dark edging,a gorgeous little bredli either way :wink:

tweety2 said:
ok lets see if this works trader lol
well ya learn something new everyday, thanks trader

:D You are very welcome. Red is a lil beauty, you have done well tweety2!

Oops I guess I could have mentioned cropping the pix to a reasonable size which usually is 600 pixels...

Congrats again, Judy (aka herpTrader)

www.herptrader.com.au

Congrats on the new additions Bredli are a fantastic snake, but yeah i agree, doesnt look hypo, its still young and has quite a bit of black on it already, but who cares still a nice snake none the less.

Jezz he is a nice fellow. Do you want to swap wifes? mine wont get me anything like that. Maybe I don't beat her hard enough?. Just joking. Mine is a wonderfull woman just doesn't gomuch on my snakes. Actually I have been after one of those bredli , where did you get him?

Tweety....Just trying to help for next time...To resize, you open the picture in a program like paint..Or any other picture viewing program.( I have Photostudio). In paint once the picture is opened you go up to the option "IMAGE" and select "STRETCH/SKEW". Drop your Horizontal and Vertical measurements to at least 50%. You can play with it a lil bit to get your ideal size. And then save it again, possibly as something a lil different that way you can keep the original pic. Hope that helps. If you still need help..I am on yahoo or msn messengers and I could guide you through it.. Or I am sure someone else here can help..:)

congrats!nice lookign snake..what an awesome birthday present!

lol, Davem54, sorry mate but i am the wife hehehe. Got him from pails for scales in ballarat.

thanks all for the birthday wishes and the advice on cropping pics (making mental note for next time as we speak lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back