Woohoo I got babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cleobhp

Reaction score
I came home from work tonight and went and done my checks on my reptiles and when I checked the land mullet I saw she needed cleaning out so I grabbed what I needed and picked up her hide and to my suprise, the little ones scattered everywhere, I was absolutely over the moon she had 6 bubs. Here is 1 pic I managed to get. Will post more later on.

Attachments

• IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 365
Very nice mate,

If your interested in selling or swapping me for a 4 foot pair of nice black and gold jungles send me a pm ;)

that's sooo awesome! congratulations got to be rapped with that outcome :D

Yeah I am, first reptiles I have bred. Just waiting on the bluey to drop now. I won't be selling this lot but if they breed next year will prob sell them.

Congrats mate, you must be stoked :)

Thanks, when I found them I think the neighbourhood thought I won the lotto or something. Lol

Woohoo looking great sounds like your a very happy chappy

congrats leeann. i know how excited you are. i wish the first reptiles i ever bred were landmullets. cant wait to see them in the flesh. now you can put mama back in the pit with daddy so they both stop sulking. LOL

Ok I have been swamped with pms asking if I am selling them, the answer is no as I want to build up my stock. So if they breed next year and you can wait that long, I will sell them.

How many adults do you have? Be keen to see some enclosure pics, they are a beaut species

A fair bit, not the most I have spent on a reptile but a lot, money well spent though not because they are breeding but because of how beautiful they are. It's an awesome sight seeing them basking in the sun with all the other lizzies in a group.

Not sure if its still the going rate but last time i looked into it they were between $200-$300 for young ones. Nice enclosure you got there :)

I have seen young ones for up to $500 that was 2 year ago though

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back