WooHooo Biten

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambush

I'm Happy I got my first bite after two Years :)
My fault. Didnt check to see where the head of my Childreni was and stuck my hand in to change the water.
IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my first proper tag, only really had hatchy love-bites so far.. Not that I'm complaining :D

x

It's true. It don't hurt.
I knew it would be the Childreni also. The others give you love slaps. He is always mouth wide open.
Frightened everyone around me more than me. Pretty funny.

Being happy about being bitten :), a nice coffee and a Cuban always does it for me.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

A single bite in 2 years? You're doing pretty well compared to some of us

A single bite in 2 years? You're doing pretty well compared to some of us

I Know. And I got a aggressive Jungle from a ballot that was rescued.He had been attacked by a staffie and he was bad. He still didnt tag me.
Very Lucky.

lol just lucky it was a childreni it looks like an angry toddler attacked you lol. ouch

Last edited:
I had my first bit for 2013 yesterday. Got a new MD so was moving it to its new enclosure and the ******* decided to latch on and wrap around my hand. I am pretty sure my brother misses jinxed me, she was there asking if I had been bitten and if it hurts, I said nar it doesn't really hurt and I havent been bitten in ages. 10 minutes later I get smashed lol.

Nice bite was it a defensive strike or feeding strike ( bite and hold )
how old was Childreni ?
I got I few bites from my spotted when she was a hatchling nothing in the last 12 months
had my 3 year old 7 foot Murray darling go me but he got denied by the glass lol
( he is way too cage defensive lol)

He is 8 . It was defensive, I was changing water and spooked him

So he is full size I'm assuming 4-5 foot Hopefully one day il get tagged lol

Yes 4 footer.
He hasn't had enough attention of late so he is a bit cranky

Bit cranky ???? Hmmmm going by that bite it looks so
Kinda reminds me of my girl she gets cranky too if I don't hold her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back