Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all excited :lol: should be very interesting...

yeah well eddy its 6:15 here so only 15 more min. i wonder how many pplz will be left on APS?

Guys u should of heard all the information that was given to us about theBlack Mamber...WOW they are amazing.

I know...I have worked with them as well...steve iriwn decribes them perfectly...taipans on steroids

I don't get that channel

Most people on your side of town only watch abc and sbs, maybe prime thought it was a waste of energy beaming you the signal?
:D

Oh dam its over...oh well VERY educational for me, but i bet most of u know it alls didn't learn much. the last bit of the python eating that big animal thingy was amazing. see the horns that it swollowed? i would hate to have to pass that out after the digestion.

Not a bad show, but there were a few faults. For starters boy did they exagerate on the Black Mambas(as usual), making out they as as fast as a sprinter. Next that Cape Cobra climbing the tree for the weaver bird chicks appeared to have 4 or five different colours and patterns. Next when talking on eyesight Attanborough stated they had exellant eyesight but then added at seeing movement. Snakes in actual fact have bad eyesight and can ONLY really see movement. Again it was stated seas snakes are the most venomous snakes of all(this was strongly believed in the past) but is wrong. And the final thing I really hated was when they stated pythons seperate their heads into 4 parts while swallowing food. I have never seen a snakes upper skull bones that devide in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back