worm in poo ?... warning! up close poo shot :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Can anyone identify if this is a worm or not ? Its from a Beardie and he has only eaten bearded dragon pellets so far this summer

Attachments

• gus-poo.jpg
    gus-poo.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 270
dont think so man specialy if he is only on pellets nice sh@t shot but!!

danialson I have sent your pic to a friend of mine who is a parastologist and he should be able to tell me what it is and I will pass it onto you, but I think it is a beautifully shot para-worm of some discription

Me thinks you are talking about the white bit??!! Well, when they digest their food, they can only take in so much calcium and the white bit its the left overs!!! PS... you should learn to attach the smell to that!!! give something for everyone to remember!!!

I thought the white bit was crystalized uric acid?

I can see that worm init . Top of picture on left.
Yes boy, nice topic for a change. You are in the right community here. I am sure that Marc will find what warm that is.
Slateman is pleased with this one :D

What a splendid photograph of Beardie Crap! Perfect composition and excellent use of available light, the shadows increase it's aesthetic appeal and your minimisation of light reflection of the smooth glossy surface was masterfully executed. Congratulations on the superb techniques you obviously understand so well and used to their full creative effect in recording this crap for posterity, we could all learn a thing or two from you in the field of photography. Once again congratulations on the photographic excellence achieved in this sh*t, err, sorry , I mean shOt :)

Bah humbug! lets have video of it coming out, a doodoo doco! now that would be art, lol :D

haha What about alien poo wattso?

Thanks for looking guys :) The white bit in the middle is uric acid, urine minus water basically. I look forward to hearing what the para has to say (fingers crossed). Bring on the poo challenge ! I put a pic of the guilty party in my photoalbum. Now that I finally have a digicam I'll have more pics to share :)

DanielsanAlbum

Very hard to find alien poo, brodes! x files/ poo files? call mulder!!! :D

LOL Africa you are killing me. I did not know that you are in art.

hahahahaha did you actually search the net for the belinda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back