worm in poo ?... warning! up close poo shot :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guy's are going on about crap. :)

Ewwwww Bell, yucky yucky websites girl!!!! :D

Hey SJ, we need some new emoticons mate, I could use a Barfing smily for this one :)

on the topic of poo...
what does a healthy stoll look like?? Only just got my first snake, blond mac, and she does little hard white ones.
cheers
jamie

My intergrade does those Junek.....So I am guessing it oculd be normal......Lol...Sorry Wattso, you aksed if there was a poo mag, Closest thing! :p

White and/or brown faces is perfectly normal, as is a yellowish crystaline material, the later is something I do not see very often however, and asked advice on a few months ago.
Junek, I'd be on the lookout for unusually runny or loose stools, or discolouration or any other anomally, but white solids sounds perfectly normal to me.

Speaking of poo...
http://freespace.virgin.net/david.homfray/dfg/playback_DFG.html

Where do you find stuff like that, Nicole? :lol:

Junek,
normal snake stool, is dark brown, or black and usually fairly solid.
The white portion is uric acid, the normal product of the urinary tract in snakes.

Couldn't keep my face too close to the screen to take a closer look because of a natural reaction when seeing the poo's of my snakes but me thinks it also uric acid.

Hahahaha I thought you might notice that my fishy friend, but unless you know the programmer, I'm sure it's all pure cooincidence :)
Aww, c'mon, you know I luvs ya and I'm kidding. Mwah! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back