Worst movie you have seen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already been said, but Lake Placid 2 is by far the worst movie i have ever seen...

INTO THE WILD! im sorry to those that loved it (and there are HEAPS of fans) but i thought it was the biggest load of cr*p i have ever seen and i was so bored i wanted to go to sleep or cry or do SOMETHING to distract myself.
Also, Snakes on a plane, day of the triffids, saw 4, Jason X, Silent Hill (massive letdown) and all the pirates of the carribean movies after the first one....

Titanic and Bable I wanted my life back after watching both.
ok i agree with Bable...but TITANIC! really??? i thought that was an amazing movie and it had leonardo de caprio in it! ;) i cry everytime i see that movie...or even just listening to My Heart Will Go On now makes me cry!

After going right through this thread, I can see that I'm dealing with amateurs. A lot of the movies mentioned I've had the missfortune of seeing, and yeah they sucked, but until you have seen "PIN", you really dont know what bad is.
My wife is into horror films so we got it one night, that night. So my wife, sister and I watched it over 10 years ago and have been in therapy ever since, we just sat there in stoney faced silence till it finished, took it back, on time for the first time ever, to the video store and now only talk about it when drunk.

Do not watch it, ever.
Just thinking about it has set me back 6 months with the shrink.

lol monkeyboy makes me want to go out and hire it now to see how it could possibly be that bad lol

I just breezed through and didn't see the name of a movie I was sure to have been up in the first two pages let alone the first five, so I guess you all enjoyed 'Bad boy bubby', good aussie film hey. Kiddies, go hire it, right now. go.

Bloody awesome movie! Greatest aussie flick ever made i reckon! "christ kid, you're a wierdo!"
If you havn't seen it go get it!

I just saw an add on tv for a movie that i absolutely hated and i thought id see what everyone elses personal worst movies are

Some of mine would be

there will be blood and the village oh and chicken park lol i remember watching that with my partner and friends one day its a rip off of jurassic park with chickens sort of... at the same time its funny because it was so pathetic but the movie really was horrible...

yes i saw that chicken park movie it was messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back