Worst movie you have seen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right about the music, if you played Dimmu Borgir on Fox then every 15 year old in town will be singing (trying to anyway :lol:) The Serpentine Offering the next week.

True, true, every little hip hop homeboy that I've met knows Puritania, from CKY movies

Mine would be "hedwig and the angry inch", a friend told me to watch it,I only watched about 15 minutes before I wanted to gouge my eyes out and pour petrol in the sockets......THIS is the WORST movie ever trust me......

Worst movie ever- watched it yesterday- Dragonball evolution:lol:

The two movies my wife picked last night, watched a good 10 minutes of each, there's 20 minutes of my life wasted....never to return... That journey to the centre of the earth crud, and pineapple express

My short list for worst movie EVER.

1.) Shortbus
2.) Spanking the Monkey
3.) Snakes On A Plane
4.) Meet The Spartains
5.) The Happening

All of those movies are down right horrible in different ways... between poor storys, no story, horrible acting, horrible plots and a complete lack of humour, those are the 5 movies that straight after watching I thought to myself.. "Thats time stolen from my life that I know I can never get back"

Worst one I can remember watching was 'Zodiak' ... there's two version though, it was recommended to me and I found one that I thought was the right one, and when I got it home it was like a university student film with really bad acting, it was painful. Once I found the right version it wasn't so bad, not great though.

Can't stand anything Scienc Fiction or any chick flicks like Puberty Blues rubbish.

sound of music, just cant watch boring rubbish like that.

hahaha omg i have seen that.
most F'd up movie ever haha

I just breezed through and didn't see the name of a movie I was sure to have been up in the first two pages let alone the first five, so I guess you all enjoyed 'Bad boy bubby', good aussie film hey. Kiddies, go hire it, right now. go.

Battlefield earth is a shocker.its meant to be futuristic but it comes across primitive and b grade. out dated ideas. Another shocker was kung pow i think it was called, just straight out dumb. a movie people say is crap is actually one of my favorites, cable guy with jim carrey. I reckon its classic

The most recent rubbish I've watched was "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage... it started out half decent (very National Treasure esque), then just went so very quickly downhill. They could have done sooooo much more with the whole idea, but barely scraped the surface.

Another example of a massive budget Seppo film with a p!55weak plot. I gave it "-3 stars"... Nicolas Cage, you have slipped away into the B grade film category. Such a shame.

i thought that movie looked bad, nicolas cage is usually an ok actor, but i didnt like the look of that new movie

and lol at puberty blues lmao what a name for a movie...

Many come to mind but i was mentally scarred over Anaconda 3 with the Hoff . very very bad!!!

Didn't you remember Ananconda? that should have scared you off.

IMO POOTY TANG has to be the worst movie. I have tried to watch it twice but could only get through the first 15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back