Would love to see some brown snake photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AustHerps

Reaction score
Brown Snakes are one of my favourite animals, and they're also the ones that I find the hardest to photograph! I can't get mine to sit still long enough for me to figure out how to use my camera, but I think I managed a few that aren't totally blurry lol...

Bathurst Locale Eastern Brown, Pseudonaja textilis.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Anyone else have any?

Cheers,
Austy.

Those snakes just scare me, they are in another league compared to the friendly old python. You got bigger kahunas than me for keeping them.

Mikk

what do i need so i can get my qld ven licence? do i have to of had my licence for 3 years?

Love the second shot with the tongue out..

Here's a couple of shots I took at Ku-ring-gai National Park on the outskirts of Sydney. It just suddenly appeared from the undergrowth next to the path I was walking along. Fortunately I had my camera ready.

Attachments

• Pseudonaja textilis 2 jpg.jpg
    Pseudonaja textilis 2 jpg.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 112
  • Pseudonaja textilis 1 jpg.jpg
    Pseudonaja textilis 1 jpg.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 107
Here's a couple of shots I took at Ku-ring-gai National Park on the outskirts of Sydney. It just suddenly appeared from the undergrowth next to the path I was walking along. Fortunately I had my camera ready.

your lucky...great pics ...our house backs onto kuringai national park...and have lived here all my life but have only ever seen a few lace monitors 1 red belly black which has now moved...(and of course the birds and the occasional wallabies) but never any snakes or anything

when i used to live in tamworth on our farm we had so many brown snakes it was scary , when ever we'd walk in the shed or slash the paddock they would be everywhere .

recently i took the boat out to keepit dam ( 40 min drive from tamworth ) fishing , as i was going to check my shrimp traps i saw a large brown down at the water having a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back