XMAS DAY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well xmas day didn't start to well for me. I woke up at about 3am xmas morning to chuck my guts up. I figured it must of been food posioning as i hadn't drunk anything the day before.

For the first time in 6yrs zoe also surprised me by getting me two male jackys, and to remember how bad my xmas day had been i called one of them 'chuck' & the other 'squirt'

so a very bad day turned into a okay one, except i ahd to cancel celebrations :(

hope other people had better days.

P.s- if anyone has a female jacky they don't want anymore pls let me know.

Slack, Fuscy Boy, Slack :) Hehehe, only joshing ya mate :)

Sorry to hear of ya chucky day Soul, hope ya feeling better now mate, bet those Jackys cheered you up a bit :)

RE: Re: RE: XMAS DAY

yeah i will get some photos when i'm feeling better so those who don't know of them can see what they look like.

actually the one on your site 'gilbert dragon' lol looks a lot like them, have seen the with bits of red and orange in them, but most i have seen are the grey colour.

he didnt just chuck his guts up, he chucked his guts up every half hour for about 4 hours lol

but his little tummy wummy has settled now :lol: ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: XMAS DAY

I had a great xmas day, i spent most, between eating and drinking, putting toys together, batteries etc etc, dodging discarded boxes and clearing wrapping paper! very peaceful and happy day overall! :D I hope everyone has a great new year!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: XMAS DAY

nah lucky for her i made it to the toilet on time everytime.............but if i had of made a mess she would of made me clean it myself :)

soulweaver said:
I figured it must of been food posioning as i hadn't drunk anything the day before.

Just out of curiosity SW, what did you have for dinner the night before?

:p

Hix

RE: Re: XMAS DAY

Bit late but i thought id add this funny i got sent!
swscan000114cw.jpg

Hix said:
soulweaver said:
I figured it must of been food posioning as i hadn't drunk anything the day before.

Just out of curiosity SW, what did you have for dinner the night before?

Hix

As it was the last day of work they bought K.F.C, i figure thats where it came from, unless zoes mum tried to poison me when we had dinner at her house? :wink:

Instar that picture is huge, being watching zoe to close me thinks!! :)

Well, if it was the KFC then other ppl from work should have been ill as well. maybe you're allergic to something in Zoe's mum's cooking?

Hix

yeah who knows could of been anything, zoes dad is a doc and he says food poisoning comes from ppl sneezing, breathing etc etc over food so it could of been anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back