yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Reaction score
i found my snake that i had lost for 24 hours im so happy
still dont no how he got out but keeping a very close eye on him
thuoght id let u no

on top of the window sill wich was slightly open but it was a big drop down to the ground and no way he could get down there so he must of went outside for the day to get the sun then came back in at night

congrates... I'd Die If Cleopatra went missing........ GREAT to heaR ALL IS o.k

does it matter??? it was found and we shared with the pplz in the original thread.

He is 12!!!!!! And i am sure he will have better understanding forums as he learns more....

YAY!!!! congrats mate, that must really put your mind to rest

does it matter??? it was found and we shared with the pplz in the original thread.

He is 12!!!!!! And i am sure he will have better understanding forums as he learns more....

calm down. it was just a question. i didn't know he was 12. geez! :shock:

Hey William, so glad you found him, that is fantastic news!!! :D :D :D

Seems there's been lots of happy endings lately, mine included! Yay!

Glad you found him again :)

Do you have an enclosure that opens with sliding doors at the front? Many hatchlings and small snakes seem to escape this way as they can squeeze through the gap between the two bits of glass. This can be easily fixed by squashing some plastic tubing in the length of the gap to block the space.

Congratulations on getting your snake back, do you have any idea how he/she could of gotten out?.

Is she small enough to fit through the sliding glass like Julie-Anne said?

Make sure u dont accidentally open the end a bit while ur shoving stuff between the pieces of glass, thats how i lost Loki. DUH!

that flappy bit on egg cartons works really well too,.... :)

no idea but however she got out she hasnt again i watched her for 2 hours last night to see if she could get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back