YAYNESS im getting a new snakey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey peoples im finnaly getting my second snake in the house anyways. My mum finnally said yes the guy is brigning her round thursday night. She is a 9 month old coastal and im so excited. Yay for me :D to the power of lots

jesus~ i took me 2~3mins to see your post :( better delete those smiles)

god that took ages to load, about 30 seconds i think. good 4 u jimmy, did u have to get rid of any animals? like u said last time? got any pics yet?
cheers
pete

lol thanx fuscus i ummm im thiunking of names but nuthings really comming to me the only ones i like at the moment are fluffy and tweety and pete noi i didnt have to get rid of any animals this time i just bugged the hell out of my mum till she said yes

What about Joe? .... or Comma....? ;-)

I like 'Thundercleese'...

Congrats on finally getting your mum to cave in. Bet you'll be holding your breath til Thursday night. :wink:
The phrase 'No means no' from parents is such a lie, I really don't know why you guys even bother saying it. :roll:

Aww now I want a new snake!

Good stuff jimmy. A little friend for monty ay!!!

And can you refrain from using the word YAYNESS, its so queer eye dude!! Unless thats what you
are into.......(not that theres anything wrong with that<---- compulsory "get out of jail free" statement)

Teamsherman said:
Unless thats what you
are into.......(not that theres anything wrong with that<---- compulsory "get out of jail free" statement)
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

congrates jimmy!
so how many more on THE LIST

lol
it just keeps getting bigger

Bryony said:
congrates jimmy!
so how many more on THE LIST

lol
it just keeps getting bigger

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

yeap im holding my breath till thursday and alan u can talk mistert he he he little girls giggle lmao um and the list stands at 1 pair of bearded dragons and a easton water dragon and that will do for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back