Yeehaa!! Cast off Leg Yesterday!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all plaster cast taken off my leg yesterday, after 6 weeks with fractured kneecap. My leg doesn't feel like it belongs to me anymore. Still a fair bit of swelling. Off to physio tomorrow to get a program for some hydrotherapy to get my knee working again. Hope to be driving in 2 weeks, then off to Adelaide with interstate orders. Spider/insect bite is on the improve with antibiotics, but could be allergic to the antibiotics, got a bit of a rash on other fingers and hand. Grrr!! Anyway, my leg feels a lot lighter this morning, tho still on crutches due to the weakness in my leg. Cheers Cheryl

weel glad you have your cast off hunny, i had my one on for 6months cause the doctors stuffed up :?

hope the finger goes well to
:p

Good to hear your well and truly on the mend, must a huge relief!

Yes, the insect/spider bite area isn't looking too bad now, but lots of little itchy, blistery things have appeared on other fingers and also the other hand. Not sure what is going on there?? Very annoying. Just have to do some rehab on knee now. Off to physio tomorrow. Cheers and thanks

Sounds like dishpan hands Chez, you do use palmolive? ...."Gentle on your hands while you do the dishes"......."your soaking in it" etc

I stain alot of timber, and wear those disposable rubber gloves (thin medical ones) most of the day and i get those little blister things. mostly when it's warm. Horrible things.

Nez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back