yeh....QLD won...with half a dozen cheats.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing about the game was BIFFO!!! Loved it!!!

Worst Blues performance ever. O'donnell was lucky not to get marched for that spear tackle too. And why oh why do they continue to select Jarrod Hayne, most overrated player in the NRL? He's useless! Poor performance out wide with Morris & Cooper, you won't see them play that poorly again all year. Oh well.

QLD way too classy, Blues had absolutely nothing.

Hopefully the blues can turn it around for game 3 & save some face. I'll be out there again in my silly blue wig cheering them on, carn the mighty Blues!

Go Canterbury! haha, I got nothin' this year haha

Gallen and O'Donnell..... aren,t they undercover agents for QLD....Faye and co what a mob of sooks and bad losers you are beaten fair and square and still carrying on....solar 17 [Baden]

somebody should dropkick that joey johns over the border and let the QLD'ers have him :lol:

wish tuff man THIDAY started a dust up when WHITE from nsw was on the field. would have put him in his place, QLD is a great team but gee i hate them

(Wow this turned out a long post)
I agree Hayne is overated. Did some fancy stuff last year and opposition couldn't contain him. He quickly made a name for himself and the opposition just as quickly figured out his playing style and how to shut him down. He hasn't adapted and is just another player now.
Gallen gives away tool many penalties, and the list goes on.
After last night's game they might as well call up big willie to step back into a NSW Jersey.

Origin is a different game and doesn't necessarily need THE BEST players. You the best player who can also step up and have an origin mind set. Hayne doesn't have that, he's too soft in defense, Slater and Boyd do. Gallen doesn't have it, well he does but for the wrong reason. He thinks 'origin tough' is an excuse to throw swinging arms and high shots.

NSW selectors need to pick the best ORIGIN side and stick with their decision. They've used something like 60+ players in 14 games. How can any side come together 3 separate weeks every year and mesh into a team if half, or more, of the team is changed every week they turn up to camp.
Put Idris back there and leave him there. He's not going to be an Origin superstar on debut but leave him there for the 3 games so he can see what it's all about, watch him develop over the next year at club level cause he wants that BLUES jersey again, and watch him explode next year.

A quick rough team off the top of my head but stick the likes of Pearce, Wallace, Idris, Learoyd-Lahrs alongside the Origin experienced Barrett, Ennis, Gidley, Creagh, Poore etc and let them stick it out.

My rant.

Cheers,
Allan

beaten on the score board and by the QLD fists. J Hayne sucked *** last night, letting through all the tries hahah.
INGLIS 4 KING. by the way anyone who said melb storm players shouldnt have played, Folau scored twice so we beat you reguardless

I'm a NSW supporter and hate to see QLD win (I'm getting used to it now though). But NSW were useless last night....QLD deserved the win hands down!

However it has still got me beat as to why Inglis plays for QLD???

NSW players called the cops about the suspicious white powder they found in Brisbane.... red faced players were told it was the try line.

:lol::lol::lol:

To be truly honest.. I support the Blues..I really truly think that the NSW Selectors must put all these names in a hat and draw them out... Where is the likes of Jennings for eg. ... QLD are just too good at what they do for NSW do just pick any old player *cough* Gidley *cough* and hope for the best.

We were at the game - and the overall feeling there was that the QLD team ( GO QUEENSLANDER ) played as a team, they had a comradeship that NSW just does not have at all. In other words they played as a TEAM should.
NSW just didnt seem to support each other - and the fact that they left 2 of their players behind should say it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back