yes or no

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let us get you down. For the most part this site is populated with sarcastic synch and anarchists. It’s a web thing.

There is no greater joy for the anonymous mass than to mess with any perceived formal structure. Turn it on its head and poke harmless fun at it.

The up side is that they can sometimes deliver oddball humour and insight into our persona.

The thread may have not delivered the result that you wanted, however I have quite enjoyed following the posts, so you are a winner on having a non herp thread that has encouraged much response.

For the most part threads are forgotten ion about a week. So leave it two weeks and post a reformatted version. There will be some members waiting to derail again, (just for amusement) but you may also get a better sample.

can we close this, this is getting depressing, like no bodies reads the entire post, they just hear what the wanna hear. i think we have even lost the topic entirely now too

so dose some one have a lighter so i can burn this thing down?

I've already told you I don't have a lighter because I don't smoke. HOW FRUSTRATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back